Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you had a million yen....

Go down 
+6
mazy
Kukicha
Yoshi
Nezumi
Genten
Neko
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

if you had a million yen.... Empty
PostSubject: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:56 am

okay. hyena (wolfuchiha on here) thought of this; what if you had like million yen or some crazy amount like that? now pretend your a naruto character or a character you like a lot. now what whould you do with all that moolah? (moo-la, not exactly sure how to type that ^^Wink

type the character (and the anime i guess) and tell us what you think that character would do with so much yen!!

yeah this may be a bit cheesy but i thought it was a very amusing idea. :3 it'd be cool to see peoples different ideas and stuff ^^

ill start!!

kakashi: anything related to icha icha paradise!! and maybe some basic things and probably treats for pakkun <3

naruto: ramen, ramen and more ramen.

sakura (XP): flowers, stuff for sasuke.....um...yeah i really dont care about her...and i dont really feel like typing anymore so whatev XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Sora | Kingdom Hearts: Get that friggin' expensive keyblade.

Neku | The World Ends With You: Con vendors out o' their merchandise and badges.

Haruhi | The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Publicity for the SOS Brigade.

Patricia Martin | Lucky Star: All that Yaoi stuff she wants.

That ends my list, mostly because I can't think of anything else. Oh, wait...

Me | A Boring Life That You Ton't Care About (A.B.L.T.Y.D.C.A.): Yaoi....Manga...Anime...Photoshop CS2....Copic Markers.....an actual life(kidding).

That's all folks!
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:57 am

Choji (Naruto) : FUD!!!1!!! Kaos-Brown12

Gai (Naruto) : Ummm... Never mind.. O.o

L (Death Note) : Candy! (lots and lots of candy)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 am

Hidan: many many pointy objects to sab myself himself with.
Back to top Go down
Kukicha
Genin

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Demyx : Water 8D pig
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:52 pm

i'm going to be technical and piss everyone off. >>

1 million yen = roughly 9515 dollars.
buttttt, it's a crazy amount, so i guess that doesn't really matter.

you think haruhi would try to pay off her debt to the host club?
or tsunade: definately gamble it all away or buy sake with it.
jiryia would buy his way into the hot baths or whatever he goes to.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:46 pm

itachi: weapons, get my hair done, nail polish, sexy pictures of kakashi (oh wait thats just me....then again i am itachi XD)

gaara:.......a sand box......
(rofl rofl XDDD)

shikamaru: a sound proof room to sleep in a fanct moegi board.

rena (higurashi): ton of cute things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she has a obssesion with anything cute, this includes people. she always says she'll take them home with her, lol. she fought with some dude over satako and rika when they were wearing they're really f-ing nosebleed cute outfits)

riff (godchild): anything for my master cain
cain (also godchild): im already rich and i have riff. what more do i need?

allen: pay off debt and buy food...lots of food....

komui: COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lavi: beer, girls and....yeah not sure what else.

largo (megatokyo) B33R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and L337 equipment to fight off the 3V1L zombie attack.

piro(also megatokyo): save some for tickets back to america, blow most of it on stuff in japan. dating sim games, present for nanasawa-san, computer equipment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
deidara iwa
Genin
deidara iwa

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:41 pm

explosives and guyliner >w< un!
Back to top Go down
Len Kagamine
Genin
Len Kagamine

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Freedom!!

sorry i mean presents for my sister and meiko, and a bunch of bannana's for me ♥
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vocaloid02Len
LenaleeChan
S-Class
LenaleeChan

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:06 pm

._.

*thinks until brain explodes*

I dunno, probably use it to spoil Brother Komui :3
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Kira-[Gundam SEED Destiny] probably would by all the circuitry it must take to keep Lacus' swarm of Haros running [curse Athrun and his utter lack of creativity and insane prowess in mechanical creations]

Lacus- [GSD] more crazy lolita outfits to sing songs in... just kidding she'd probably spend it on those orphans.

Excel Excel- [Excel Saga] FOOD! and more crayons to draw more pictores of Lord Illpalazzo with.

Ichiro- [Nerima Daikon Brothers] lots and lots of Daikon, so i can get my sweet Pandaikon all alone... all to myself...

Mako- [NDB] MEATS! THE KIND I CAN EAT!

Gene Starwind- [Outlaw Star] Caster shells, and missiles. And enough money to keep Fred Lowe from thinking of other ways i could pay off my dedt...

Andrew Waltfeld- [GSD] COFFEE! if i mix the french roast with the Columbian, then put the smallest bit of Turkish, maybe some Venezuelan... [starts free-basing his coffee again]

Athrun Zala- [GSD] dating classes, because my God is he terrible with women.

Lunamaria Hawke- [GSD] Make-up, skirts, perfume, just cuz she's a soldier doesn't mean she's not a girl.

Murue Ramius: [GSD] A sports-bra, because well... she really needs one... she's going to give herself a black eye one day and then who will captain the ArchAngel!?
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you had a million yen....   if you had a million yen.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you had a million yen....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Otakus Unite-
Jump to: