Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pri * Pri!

Go down 
+2
Genten
Yoshi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm

yeah, i'm going to see the final episode of the anime either today or tomorrow [depending on when i feel like watching it] so my adventures in the world of this series are about to end. which kinda sucks because its a really good series, and i'm going to miss it all the way to its "we're two half-naked bishies, lets have a cuddle fight!" ending i find so charming [and that scares me by the fact i find it charming] i'll also miss the advertisements for the site that subbed it which promises a "yaoi paradise and more." which once more makes me second-guess myself for liking it so much.

but yeah neko, you really should read Gentlemen's Alliance, its a little slow to start but it gets really good by book 2 or 3. i really can't wait to read the next one, whenever the library gets it in, i forget what one i left off at though... -^_^-
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 pm

I agree with Kira (for that is what I shall call him), Neko. Go. Read. Gentleman's Alliance. In fact, if I could somehow give you the first book through the computer screen then I would. But I can't, so go buy it. There are eight books out right now, just so you know.

I hate watching the ends of series I like. It's so depressing, in a way...
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Kira works, i just added the "of the Eternal" hoping people would get i meant Kira Yamato and not Light "Kira" Yagami, not that it really ever helped... -^_^-

i think i'm up to book 7, maybe... i gotta hope the library get the next one in so i can read it. i've never really bought manga, and now a days being as all my money now has more defined purposes i don't think i will be buying any anytime soon. so i gotta hope i can get it for free from the library.

it really is a good series and i want to know what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

Well, you'll be stuck with the rest of us after volume eight. I think Viz is too busy sending out three volumes of Naruto a month than translating Gentleman's Alliance. The 9th volume comes out in March or something like that.

I think if people couldn't tell you weren't Light Yagami from your avatar then they shouldn't be considering themselves anime fans.
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:21 pm

We have through # 8 of Gentleman's alliance at the library right now. Genten's right, #9 comes out in Mar. , so we'll get that one then.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:34 pm

okay, hopefully ill go to the library today (i only have like one and half manga left to read T^T) or maybe tomorrow and ill grab it, and if its not there i may just read it on onemanga.
besides the library i like walking up to borders and staying there for about three hours reading. but i only like to do that when its warm =_=
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Borders doesn't have any of my books that are supposed to be out so I'm not going so often right now.

I only read the books that I'll never be able to get at Borders...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 pm

i dont buy manga very often at all, all my money-when i get it- goes to other probably anime related stuff.

i only have 5 manga at home, three of those i bought myself.
but i am proud to say i own an entire yaoi series now!!!! smilie22
its only two books long... bbdde
um...omg i lost my train of thought chantsmilie
im so distracted by these smilies! i love using them!!! smilie049

oh well casualsmilie
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:22 am

The most books of yaoi I own are of Loveless. kopya

Shh, but don't tell anyone I have a shouta complex. Yay Thoto! bingosmilie

I love these smilies. They express all that should be said on the Internet in convenient picture form. inlovesmilie

I'm distracted by these smilies too. chantsmilie

I need at least one of these per post.

byeb
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 am

same here, hell i almost need one per sentence gimmiesmilie

the two yaoi manga i own are loveholic vol 1 and 2. its pretty good, not very graphic but a okay amount of boy love. nwcsmilie

i have a shota complex too smilie22 then again i just love all yaoi shysmilie
well, guro is okay i guess. id rather watch shota than guro maikkasmilie

byeb
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:35 pm

I like shouta, but it's so hard to find well drawn examples of it. Thank god for mangabullet, I swear I found more shouta there looking through the daily archives than on deviantART. maikkasmilie

And, um, unless we're talking about the kind of guro I know of (which is ero guro hentai, and I'm pretty sure that's not it) what is it you're talking about? nononosmilie

Actually, come to think of it, I DO own some more Yaoi books...mostly by Yun Kouga, but still. kukukuh
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:52 pm

yeah, those smilies are pretty cute, i'm just not the smiley type, i tend to keep all my expression in words or the couple different emoticons i make with keyboard symbols...

i know, i'm very boring.

i actually have read a few yaoi books back in the day when i was buying them for my lover, i think i still have a set back ordered, i wonder what i'll do now if they ever ship?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm

im just talking in general guro.
violent.
rape.
pointless.
guro.
ive seen guro hentai and guro yaoi but no guro yuri (ive only watch/read few yuri things anyway)

its okay JDeko, you dont have to be a smiley spazz or anything. i love using them whenever i can! XD kukukuh
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

i can tell Neko, i can can tell... *sweat drop*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 pm

kyaa! XDD kopya gimmiesmilie kukukuh smilie049 nwcsmilie shysmilie snicker2smilie punchsmilie
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

i have to admit i can't be upset when you do it Neko [as hard as i try... *eye twitch*] because its just too damn cute! inlovesmilie smilie049

and then you infect me with you cuteness and then i'm posting them too... damn you have me on a short leash... defeatsmilie you win master, again...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm

muwahaha!!! smilie22

hehe i infected you and now your using the smilies too kukukuh
hehe giggle snort
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm

i can't help it, your Neko-powers are impossible to resist! inlovesmilie

you already own me, i can never escape you. nwcsmilie it's kinda fun though! maikkasmilie so i'll go with it! nwcsmilie
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm

haha i am such a virus XDD
smilie22 snicker2smilie kukukuh shysmilie
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 am

yeah, that sums it up pretty well, easy to get, impossible to get rid of, exists inside you changing your very DNA to make itself stronger and infect more of you. inlovesmilie

you're like the cutest, most lovable and beneficial virus on the planet! beautifu

glad to have you around Neko! maikkasmilie what can i say, i just love being around you!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:24 am

As there is no"Where the hell were YOU?" message in my inbox, I wasn't gone for too long...

Anyway, I'm not much of smilie person either, but these smilies are so much fun!

Guro is freaky. At least the rape and violence part of it. And word to wise, never look up Ero guro hentai. You will be scarred for life.

Yuri isn't as popular as Yaoi, which has a much larger fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 pm

yeah, because all thereally manly alpha males that would get all psyched about yuri are too busy doing keg stands or wrestling in their boxers with their bro-heims to ever bother with "cartoon girls." whilst most girls that are into anime are a bit off from your girly-girl who'd get freaked out by yaoi.

you have to be a little off to love anime, it just leads more yaoi in girls than it does yuri for boys.

by the by, i was watching Gundam 00 last night and the one long haired, bitchy tsundere boy who i can imagine being the bitch uke of every male on the show had to dress up in a long, formal dress and make-up to attend a part under-cover. he was then hit on by men at the party. Tieria the Princess, well he does pilot a Gundam that is a big tough guy with a manipulative woman hiding underneath and later a Gundam with two faces, i think he has "secrets".
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Aw, I love Tieria Erde, he's my e-mail signature and does the carmelldansen continuously, en repeat, for as long as I view the page. And Netflix, I am still pissed at you for not haveing the Gundam 00 DVDs nor the Baccano! set. What kind of movie rental place are you!

Nah, that's only part of the equation. Most yuri fans are fat, balding, in-their-thirties men who wear outdated t-shirts and live in their parents basement, forever bent over their computers watching fansubs of the latest moe anime, imagining what would happen if Tsukasa Nikimori the magical, pink haired cat-girl met up with tsundere loli Shia Momoari.

Which, in retrospect, isn't all that different from Yaoi fans. (If you like Yuri and aren't in the above category, don't throw rocks at me, this is just how many otaku are portrayed).
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:09 pm

i like yaoi and yuri based on the characters. i enjoy thinking of Tieria getting bent over a table or Dearka getting a special "punishment" from his commanding officer Yzak [two different Gundam series and the gay sex i'd like to see in them]

but some yuri is pretty entertaining too, i've seen pairing of all the females from Tales of Symphonia with each other and they are all pretty fun to imagine. Vesperia works too, Rita doing more "experiments" on how Estelle's body works.

though i guess Raven teaching Karol how to be a man would be pretty damn funny too.

i like yuri, yaoi, or just normal pairing based on the characters, i'm not a drooling fanboy over any specific type.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 am

Hey, I didn't say you were one of the fanboys I listed above. I'm a Yaoi fan and I'm not a teenage prat or anything like that. I'm just saying, from half the people I've seen at conventions, that is what they look like. Not to offend you or anything, seriously.

As far as Yuri goes, it's okay, but I get tired of girls all the time. I have my favorite pairings (SakuraxTomoyo, yay!), which is the yuri pairing in my opinion. And let's not forget Simoun...

Not that I've watched it.

Anyway, I guess I have to say that the pairings I have the least of are actually hetero pairings, smilie22 But, some of that stuff is okay, too.

I'm pretty sure we're reduced to drooling fanboys/girls if we see a really hot picture of our favorite pairings though. inlovesmilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pri * Pri!   Pri * Pri! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pri * Pri!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Otakus Unite-
Jump to: