Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website Layout

Go down 
+9
Rika-Taichou-14
Yoshi
thelifeofabinder
rabbitofdoom
Nezumi
Neko
Librarian Hokage
mazy
Kaze-Hime
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

Website Layout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Neko- Not quite whar I meant ^^;
Yoshi- YAY! That's a supreme awesome idea! Now let's all forget I eve said 'supreme awsome' !!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:31 pm

well, all the people who actually get on this site daily seem to like your idea alot, so make that idea a reality, yoshi!!
i command you!!!
just kidding =^.^=
or am i....? o.O
i dunno....im just kinda bored right now and slightly drunk off communion wine (yes, i am a sad person)
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:06 am

firs off neko you need to convert to Jashin

now seccond i would imagine that you people wouldn't mind having your woks published BUT the fact is i don't know the copywright of this site, it isn't posted. that means (for you people who dont have a clue what i'm saying) that i cannot use your works withought either:
1- a legal paper binding contract for each peice (that would cost some major moola)
2- i just "steal" the idea and run the risk of being sued (more noola) and perhaps jailed
3- make the head of the site (Libraian hokage aka nerd-kun) make a copywright release form that would alllow your works to be buplished

personally i like 3 the best but this presents a major problem. if that contract was made ANYONE wo has connection to the WWW would be abe to plagerise your works leagaly.

i dont know if i want to run that risk.
Naruto9
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 pm

hm,good point yoshi and no i will not convert to jashin! im my own god, which reminds me i just got done drawing (i still need to color) this really athiest comic. nothing personal i just got the idea one day and thought it would be funny. so sorry to any catholic/christians here, its just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 pm

I could whip up a form for people to sign pretty easy. It wouldn't have to be any special legal document; I think as long as you have signed written consent you're all good. Everyone who would have their work as a part of it would have to sign the consent form though. That is where it gets a little trickier since it's hard to get a form to everyone. It's possible to make up an electronic form that people could sign online...but it might take me a litle bit to work out how to work that out....hmmm... Or there may be another easier way to get consent en mass...I'll look into it and get back to you. I believe that ownership of the new creation would belong to you Yoshi, and the library too since it's promoting our site, but again I'll look into that too for you.

It might be easier to do your own Yoshi and to let others who would like to have their work in a banner do a banner of their own too, and we could rotate banners / webdesign....also because it might be hard to decide whose art to include and not include if there are space limitations...but it is defintely possible to do a mixed thing. I'll look into the particulars for you.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:53 pm

maybe you could send a message to everyone who would have their art in the banner and see if they will all be at the next animanga and hand out the forms there?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

good point neko

nerd kun will u get on that and i'll start makin it but deleate it if its not ok.

i'll also make the one that i got the artists permission kk?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

whos permission did you already get?
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm

I most certainly give you my permission!
And as for an online consent, you could make one, then have people use MS Paint or similar to sign it then upload it to the internet... but that'd be a lot of work...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:27 pm

ditto :3
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:30 pm

YAY! THIS SHALL BE AWSUM!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:18 pm

well i just finished the banner!!
that wasn't so hard <faints form exaustion>

i legaly can't post it yet so u all have to wallo in anticipation Twisted Evil

k so it turned out ok. i could be better and it could be worse

but it will be a change of pace!

i'll post it here when i get things sorted out with nerd kun
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm

wow wasnt expecting you to finish it in one day o.o
good job yoshi! Kakashi Thumbs Up
but screw anticipation Kakashi2
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:54 pm

...Can't... wait... affraid
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 am

Yayz!!! i feel loved I love you

one problem though..... i'm going to new mexico for 2 weeks this sun. and will be backing in the Verde de Criste mountain range. that being said i doubt theres an internet conection let alone a plug in a tree Laughing

so if/ when you get this nerd kun send me a Private Message with ur email and i'll send the banner to you and you can post it whenever, if ever.

btw r we stilii doing a contest? anyone else make one?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:04 pm

i dont know if its a contest cause i havent even thought about one XD
you can just pm nerd-kun yourself, yoshi, asking for his email.
...just a fyi -.-

your gonna be hiking in new mexico? ha! good luck with that!! does your boyscout troop ever go to some cool place just to vacation?
glad i quit girlscouts
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:03 pm

um what is vacation to you? to me its 11 days with 7 other hot and sweaty boys hiking for 67 miles carrying 50 pounds in 100 degree weather. ah thats the life Cool pale affraid

and why the hell didn't i think of pming him before
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:19 pm

i dont think many people actually pm nerd-kun themselve. i do alot just to bother him but thats the sort of bond we have
*some random person in background* "what bond?! you cscare the shit out of him!!"
*cough cough* well....anyway my sort of vacation is....um.....well im not exactly sure but it has to do something about me doing absolutly nothing and having people come to my every beck and call.
Back to top Go down
thelifeofabinder
Jonin
thelifeofabinder

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Yoshi wrote:
um what is vacation to you? to me its 11 days with 7 other hot and sweaty boys hiking for 67 miles carrying 50 pounds in 100 degree weather. ah thats the life Cool pale affraid

and why the hell didn't i think of pming him before

You caught me at "hot and sweaty boys"
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeofabinder.deviantart.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 pm

thelifeofabinder wrote:

You caught me at "hot and sweaty boys"

ouch that one hurt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm

omg lulu, there was a long ongoing joke on the bus between yoshi, john and me about yoshi's little boy toys. he had to train some younger boyscouts or something like that and apparently he actually got them to call him master yoshi!! so john and i called them his boy toys.

remember yoshi, you admitted to everything!!! >:3
but he didnt treat his boy toys to well, didnt use enough lube, abused them a bit.
*dramatic voice* how could you yoshi!!
(jk :3)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Neko wrote:
omg lulu, there was a long ongoing joke on the bus between yoshi, john and me about yoshi's little boy toys. he had to train some younger boyscouts or something like that and apparently he actually got them to call him master yoshi!! so john and i called them his boy toys.

but he didnt treat his boy toys to well, didnt use enough lube, abused them a bit.

ow that one hurt even more Shocked
Back to top Go down
thelifeofabinder
Jonin
thelifeofabinder

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:16 pm

Neko wrote:

lmfao!!! XDD

omg... you poor soul, yoshi. you poor, poor soul. *shakes head sadly*
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeofabinder.deviantart.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:53 pm

eh yoshis use to it, right yoshi? ^^

even though i pick on him alot we're still close friends. ^^
right yoshi? Kaos-Panda37
*cricket...cricket*
i have dino nip~!
*even more crickets*
fine, dragon nip... Kaos-Brown14
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:17 am

Neko wrote:
fine, dragon nip... Kaos-Brown14

YAYZ!! i <3 u!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Layout   Website Layout - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Layout
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next