Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

art expiration date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

art expiration date Empty
PostSubject: art expiration date   art expiration date Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:08 am

Hi all.
I know sometimes people are worried about their art, and since you all have been very nice about sharing your work I wanted to make sure you didn't stress. If anyone doesn't post in a years span, then I will go ahead and delete their artwork. That way if someone moves away to go to college or something and is no longer connected with the Animanga Club they don't have to worry about keeping tabs on their artwork (but if they would like us to keep it up just let me know and we gladly will! ). That way people don't have to stress about thinking their artwork is up forever without them having control over it. I say this because right now there isn't a way for you to delete your artwork by yourself. I can delete it for you though. If you want something removed and you've changed your mind just ask and I will gladly do it right away. I just wanted to make sure everyone felt comfortable about posting stuff on here.

Thank you to everyone who shares their art! Yeah!! You help make this site great!
(P.S.- don't forget to comment on peoploe's art- let them know how good it is so they draw more Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com

art expiration date
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Gallery-
Jump to: