Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Empty
PostSubject: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:34 pm

Bottle fairy is like tottaly cute and it teaches about japanese culture! Its little kiddish, but i reccomend it!

Little Snow Fairy Sugar is like a cleaned up pita ten. for children. its adorable!!!!

The library has both of these! Anyone else watch these?
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:01 pm

I forgot about Bottle Fairy! Bottle Fairy is one of those animes I can only watch so much of at a time even though I like it! It's like pure sugar! Pure, sweet sugary super charged cuteness till you explode...seriously. It's almost too much -after a few episodes I have to stop! I didn't think one could overdose on sugary cuteness till I saw this!
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:14 pm

wow nerd-kun....i seeing a side of you i never thought i would o.O lol jk ^^0

whats bottle fairy and the other one anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:09 pm

of course you can overdose on sugary goodness.
is it an anime? or just like a little show that teaches you japanese culture?
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:18 pm

It's an anime. Check it out sometime; it's fun to watch -but be prepaired for the saccharine sweetness. I haven't seen Little Snow Fairy Sugar (that's also an anime too in a similar sort of vein); I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 am

(My goal is, yes, to have a post in every topic.) Thankfully I know what this one's about.

Bottle Fairy, while cute, is, uh, that Lolicon stuff so I can only watch so much of it before thinking, "Too...much...ergh..." (Specifically the August episode). I have to say, though, I always thought two discs was a little short. If I recall there was a manga for it...

What happens at the end of that show anyway? From what Bri-Bri tells me,
Spoiler:
. Yay for spoiler tags!

And Snow Fairy Sugar....I don't know if you can compare it to Pita-Ten. The latter is really...dark, while the former is sunshiny, sugary bright.

And the biggest difference between Sugar and Bottle Fairy? The intended audience. Although, if you don't pay attention to that, both are very fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!   omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg snow fairy sugar and bottle fairy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Otakus Unite-
Jump to: