Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to show next year (Please Vote)!!

Go down 
5 posters

What's your top choice for what to see next year
Bleach
What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_lcap14%What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Fullmetal Alchemist
What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_lcap14%What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
(More) Naruto
What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_lcap0%What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tsubasa
 14% [ 1 ]
Cardcaptor Sakura
What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_lcap0%What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Death Note
What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_lcap29%What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
D.Gray-Man
 14% [ 1 ]
Eureka Seven
 0% [ 0 ]
One Piece (Uncut)
 0% [ 0 ]
Inuyasha
 0% [ 0 ]
D.N.Angel
 0% [ 0 ]
Ouran High School Host Club
 0% [ 0 ]
His And Her Circumstances (Kare Kano)
 14% [ 1 ]
Rurouni Kenshin
 0% [ 0 ]
Shaman King
 0% [ 0 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh
 0% [ 0 ]
Nana
 0% [ 0 ]
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
 0% [ 0 ]
Yu Yu HAkusho
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Empty
PostSubject: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Time to start thinking about what to show next year? Any thoughts? I'll make a poll later. Just testing the waters to see what people are thinking.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:50 pm

I didn't attend the Day of Anime, but just looking at the lineup from this year, I think it was pretty solid...

The animes shown were some of the verryyy popular ones, which is nice (:

I personally recommend... uh... Ouran High School Host Club (a comedy... very funny, but rather strange Very Happy) FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST (for sure), and even though I've watched it already... the first episode of Kare Kano. It's hilarious, and has a great ending. Smile

I'm not exactly "in" on all this stuff though XD
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:36 pm

A friend of mine just lent me Ouran High School Host Club to see not too long ago and I liked it very much (I just finished watching the last episode about 3 weeks ago...) Your right, it is very very funny...and also a little strange...

FullMetal Alchemist is near the top of my list for showing too...I had thoughts about showing the movie too, but I think it may have spoilers for people who have not seen the rest of the series (I haven't gotten a chance to see the movie yet though).
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:16 pm

Ouran IS strange, but I love all the characters. Smile

FMA is one of those series in which every fact counts. ha-ha... friends of mine who watch fma are always covering their ears and singing loudly whenever someone mentions a spoiler. XD
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:45 pm

Is there a certain age limit?

here are some of my suggestions, but I'm not entirely sure if you're allowed to show these.

+Bleach
+Cardcaptor Sakura
+D.Gray-Man
+D.N.Angel
+Death Note [serious]
+Fullmetal Alchemist
+Inuyasha
+Nana
+Naruto
+Ouran High School Host Club
+Shaman King
+Yu-Gi-Oh
+Yu Yu Hakusho

This is just a start. I have more, I just can't think of them right now.

Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:13 pm

We could show any of these if people wanted....some on this list are for a little older, but I think you guys can handle it. Though for NANA I might have to look into licensing....(If no one in America is commericially producing it then we are good to show it, however if they are then we have to wait for them to put it out on DVD, and I don't think they have yet for NANA -I'll have to check...even if someone else has already produced a fan-sub that's available, we still can't show it...I know...it's frustrating) Ouran is like that too, but It's SUPPOSED to be out really soon -if not already-on DVD...

There- more than you ever wanted to know about licensing...Smile
The Manga for NANA is really goooood. I'm curious about the anime. I want to see D. Gray-Man too. And I'm glad you like Yu Yu Hakusho too (I was beginning to think I was the only one)...
Smile
This is a great list!!

More More More! Keep 'em coming. Yeah! I'm going to make a poll so we can vote too.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:07 pm

I posted the poll (as you can see) with some posibilities. Please vote! Let me know if there is something not on the list that you would like to see.

You can always make a post telling me your top 3, etc. (I like to hear that sort of thing) if it's tough to choose, but make sure you vote up top too though. Smile

thanks!
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:50 pm

I think you should show Naruto Shippuuden. ^^

Maybe you could show something you can't watch off of Cartoon Network?

That way there's more variety? Question

But anything is all good. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:24 pm

DNAngel is a good one ^^

pokaymahn!!!

Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:45 pm

*laughs*

you could show the later seasons of pokemon..

=D

gotta catch 'em all!

there's also Black Cat.
*is beginning to read the series*
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:10 pm

It's actually okay ish. *shrugs* or at least the Pokemon are. >>;;

oooh, how is it?
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:53 pm

It's good.
Granted I'm not very far, but I shall continue reading.
=D
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:07 pm

Unfortunately I"m not able to get manga, so I wikipedia XD *hehehe*
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:09 pm

awww.
how come?

are you allowed to borrow manga from the library? or is it just you're not allowed buy manga...

xD of course
in wiki i trust
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:28 pm

kare kano is an anime? Where can i get this wonderfulness?
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:50 pm

does anyone know if vampire knight is an anime yet?

you could always show fruits basket.
^^
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:31 pm

I think Vampire Knight is an anime. It hasn't been licensed yet in the u.s. but I bet there is a fansub out there somehwere...

As for Kare Kano, we should be getting it for the library as part of our anime collection soon. Just for a warning, the beginning of the series is moving, funny, heartbreaking, and well, just awesome, but on the later end part of the series there were some problems and they ended up cutting a few corners in animating, so visually it goes down hill. It's a little bit of a shame and a disappointment, but the series is just so good (at least in my opinion) that we still had to get it for the library.
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:23 pm

As of a matter of fact Vampire Knight is actually being made in to a anime. Vampire Knight will be airing in Japan as of April 7th, 2008. I'm pretty sure the subs will be airing anytime after that. ^__^

It doesn't matter to me what is showed in the Animanga Club, but I think that maybe it would be a bit interesting to show some animes that most people haven't seen or heard of. I don't know I'm just suggesting. >.>
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:34 am

woot for vampire knight.

i like how there's the set popular anime showing at the beginning and then you have the mystery anime.

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to show next year (Please Vote)!!   What to show next year (Please Vote)!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to show next year (Please Vote)!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Animanga Club Feeback-
Jump to: