Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're bored ;)

Go down 
+4
Genten
thelifeofabinder
Kaze-Hime
Librarian Hokage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:37 pm

o.k. just to give people who are bored something to do:

write down
a) your 1st favorite manga
and
b) your 2nd favorite manga

o.k. got that.

now what would they be like if they were mixed together?

Tsubasa got me thinking about this: Say something happened and characters from one manga started crossing over into others.

I think there are a lot of characters that might actually end up getting along well with each other (if they were forced to by fate) beleive it or not, since sometimes mangas can have similar "types" of characters...Plus it's fun to imagine weird combinations. Just something to do if you get bored.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Uhh, Code Geass and Tsubasa...? Weeeeird. That'd be like... crossover of a crossover hehehe.

Both series are drawn by CLAMP though, so art wouldn't be too hard to figure out ne?

However, it's hard to imagine those two crossing. Geass is very political, structured (with the exception of the idea of the Geass), while Reservoir Chronicle has an extremely fantastical aspect...

It'd be cool, though. I mean, a search for the feathers of memory... along with huge mecha battle frames?

Even I wouldn't miss out 8D
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
thelifeofabinder
Jonin
thelifeofabinder

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 pm

hmmm...

CHOCOLAT and Kingdom Hearts? (even though KH isn't really an anime OR manga... @_@Wink

that'd be like... AWESOME.

fangirling during the day and fighting heartless at night!! rawr!

it probably wouldn't make any sense though. D: but, hey, the girls could go crazy over Riku, Sora, Roxas -- and especially AXELL~ <3

and throw in all the pretty boys from CHOCOLAT and have them fighting heartless? -- hawt. I'd buy that manga.
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeofabinder.deviantart.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:09 am

Hah, Loveless and Gintama. Think I blew something up, there. Lets see, Ritsuka, Soubi, and Yuiko trampling around trying to get rid of the Amanto and Shinpachi as the poor Sacrifice (and Gin, the, uh, 'mysterious' Fighter).

Man, I'd buy that manga.

Just to creep people out, Petite Princess Yucie and Death Note. God, the humanity.
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:41 pm

[not my favourite two mangas...but] Inuyasha and Naruto.
Not so much moshing the story lines together, but the relationships between inuyasha, sesshomaru and sasuke, itachi are similar.

plus i think inuyasha and naruto would get along just fine. ;]
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:51 pm

naruto and demon diary

hmm.... i bet eclipse and itachi would be bf's

and just think of raneef and tobi...... Wink

wait wait i got it! not fave but naruto and pokemon!

GO!!! Sakura use mega punch! super efffective! wild sasori fainted!
huh? Sakuras evolving!?! congratulations your sakura evolved into shuppuden version!!!

Naruto2

sorry for the mental scaring......
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:08 pm

wow. i haven't thought of demon diary for such a long time. o.o
yeah!
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:45 am

Gundam SEED [Destiny] and Excel Saga...

my brain is bleeding just imagining that, even worse is for me its always a 3-way-tie with Chobits for my favorite so the idea of Chii, Excel and Kira meeting just makes my head hurt. Seeing as in the original japanese Lacus and Chii have the same voice actress [Rie Tanaka] i think Kira and Hideki would be very confused, though i think Chii would get a long well with the Eternal crew, Sumomo and Haro would get along well and Minoru and Waltfeld would do well to meet each other [knowing him would explain the cross-hacking fight with Gilbert at the end of Destiny] Hibiya and Murue Ramius would be able to exchange sad stories and who knows, Mu and Chii could work through their parental issues. and i'm sure Shinn would be happy to meet people more depressed than him.

on the same hand i guess Meer and Excel together would be pretty funny, Gilbert meeting Lord Illpalazzo would just be an intellectual squee moment for me, those two madmen exchanging world conquest plans. Hyatt and Rey/Ra could talk about how much it sucks to have a degenerative fatal disease and what its like to die constantly. the two guys from the F City, F Prefecture self-defense force could have a very deep discussion with Athrun about what its like to be an absolute failure with women.

Excel meeting Sumomo would probably drive Kotoko to self-terminate. Hideki would be horrified by Hyatt vomiting blood and dying a lot. Ropponmatsu 1 would probably fit in fine [she practically is a persicom already] and 2 would fit in great with Sumomo as well [well as long as she doesn't fall in love with and then rape any other girls like she did poor Excel (though i'm sure Hideki wouldn't REALLY mind *wink*)]. Ueda would be happy for all the help that the Across girls and the Ropponmatsus could provide...

Nabeshin v.s. Kira in the Strike Freedom METEOR equipped would be the most epic battle in the history of time, NABE-HAME-HA going up against a mega-particle cannon, two linear cannons, two beam rifles, two anti-ship beam cannons, 8 dragoon funnels and 10,000 missiles would be awesome.

Key... a questionably bi/homo-sexual man who walks around in in bondage gear and buttless pants and whp plays the guitar and ocarina... him versus Kira in a Bisho battle, then add in Chii for a costume battle.

yeah, i almost want to start a fanfic of a Tsubasa-like variet with these 3 universes clashing, but being as i never did my ToS x EVA one, its doubtful i ever will.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sarah-chan
Genin

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Hmm... Fruits Basket and Rurouni Kenshin.

That makes my brain hurt. I'd imagine that Misao-chan and Momiji-kun would get along. But what about Shishio-san and Tohru-kun? She'd probably get killed. Oh my. That sounds dangerous. Fight back, Tohru-kun! Or, have Hana-chan or Kenshin protect you!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 pm

I really have nothing to say except..Oh, my god, Yoshi has Potemayo in his signature!

Oh, and, just to make this sound a little more on topic, Rozen Maiden and Pokemon. Which, if I can find the stupid thing, there is a video of on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you're bored ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're bored ;)   If you're bored ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're bored ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Who's Your Favorite...-
Jump to: