Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals Empty
PostSubject: The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals   The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 am

Alright, since no one seems to post here anymore, I figured I'd post a new topic. Y'know, to make things more interesting.

Thus I am copying off a thread found at another anime forum (a little website called 'Anime Web Turnpike, to be exact). What? Don't look at me like that!

Okay, we all know Goku is proclaimed to be the strongest anime character ever. That said, we know we could all imagine our favorite characters beating him to a pulp. So, who can beat Goku? Why?

And, uh, I'll go first (Initiative!). Basically, this is just what I said on the Anime Web Turnpike.

Guu, from Hare+Guu: Why? Because Guu, unlike other females, can swallow people, transporting them to her 'stomach-world' where Goku would unfortunately be beaten up by Mrs. Yamada, who would probably mistake him for her ex-boyfriend or something.

Homurabi, from Monochrome Factor: Because he is a sadistic person who didn't even bat an eyelash when he killed Nanaya (come to think of it, none of the others did either....) Plus, Homurabi has the shadow world to his advantage...

Lulubell, from d.Gray-man: Any chick from the Noah Clan who can slaughter half of the Science Department can take on Goku. Run away, Goku!

And, finally, Tsuna, from Kateyo Hitman Reborn!: I don't know how often his last regret is going to be, "I must destroy Goku!" but if it was then, for the next five minutes, Goku wouldn't stand a chance.

See, that wasn't so hard. So post, damm*t! (Pretty please?)
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals   The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:28 pm

-Lord Illpalazzo could most easily annihilate him, he has enough physical strength to decapitate a combat android with each hand, he also has enough telekinetic power to stop hundreds of those combat android's missiles, laser blasts and bullets, as well as surviving unharmed when they all piled on him and self-detonated. Goku versus Illpalazzo would be like Eric Doyle versus Sylar, it looks good for Goku in the beginning until Illpalazzo uterly destroys him.

-Nabeshin could also defeat Goku, he is a walking Deus Ex Machina! It isn't a question of when he God Modes, its a question of when he doesn't, the proficiency at beating down opponents rivals Yami from Yugi-oh in one-sided indestructibility. on top of his Nabehameha being so powerful it can force a God into the sun, he also has his wrist mounted flamethrower as well as the combat chibi-robots that live in his afro. Nabeshin could kill Goku in one move, fly up to snake road, beat the living crap out of him there, knock him down to HELL [or HFIL, depending on your taste] then kill his soul. Nabeshin isn't just made of win, the only win anyone else can ever get is the dust made from his dead win-skin.

-Nono, she broke Europa in half with a single touch, she controls the red Milky Way, a swarm of attack drones that is so large it forms a huge sphere around the outside of the Kuiper Belt, surrounding our entire solar system in a ball of red, she can form all of these drones into a human body-shaped mass big enough to easily stop a planet being propelled at speeds meant to make it break through time-space to make a black hole. i dare Goku to try to stop the Red Milky Way on a kamikaze rush at his face. Nono was created to fight things measured in astronomical units [the length between the earth and the sun 93 million miles] i think she could take Goku.

-Post 3rd Impact Evangelion Unit 01: At that point it was pretty much God, not God Moding, it created a second Genesis, if it wanted to it could just turn Goku into LCL and it'd be over with, but really i want to see Goku try to pierce its AT field whilst dodging Prog-Knife thrusts. and if it went beserker... yeah, watch Goku get eaten like the 14th Angel.

-Gunbuster 01: two words "BUSTER BEAM!"

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Simon can throw galaxies like frisbies at this point, as well as punch enemies through dimensions, create giant drills of death. Goku has no chance against his spiral power.

yeah, i never saw Goku as being very powerful, to me he was always kinda weak, so to me this thread should be thousadnds of posts long, its not very hard.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/

The Mega-Ultra Goku and His Rivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Who's Your Favorite...-
Jump to: