Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

^______^

Go down 
+3
Genten
Neko
Kirsh
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:57 pm

um.....well stay on my good side and you will be rewarded greatly -^_^- or at least not killed....painfully. basically ill will first go on a killing spree to show my power and kill anyone who gets in my way or opposes me. i will rule people with great ideas and fear, but in a way they love me but fear my power. so i will have loyal minions of all sorts who would risk their lives for me without thinking twice ^^ but i'd still kill anyone who opposed me -^_^-
kitsune and i were actually talking about what we would do if i was president and she was vice. we came up with lots of ideas. forcing guards to be ninjas instead of guards. probably not using many guns but lotsa kunai and shuriken!! kill any anime opposers. name cities after different animes and lots of other ideas Kaos-Panda37
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Oh my gosh! You sound just like Nyaata and Nyaako! Oops, obscure anime reference there.

Am I on your good side? Come on, I gots cookies.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:07 pm

yes you are ^^ basically all anime fans are on my good side. i really only give power and land to my cloer friends but i can assure you wont die ^^ and if you love torchuring people i will give you a army (im working on the evil kitty army, first i have to mutate them into bloodthirsty yet cute beast) and you can roam the streets looking for anime/cats haters and opposeres to my reign -^_^-
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm

*Begins making Death List* Now where is my Death Note? And my Kira? I want my Kira!

What?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 pm

what what?

and tell kira overlord neko says hi XD
adn overlords are more powerful than gods ;p

XDD
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 pm

What what what? I could keep this up all day.

Kira says that gods are more powerful than overlords. And they get more cookies.

Oh, lament, lament.....
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:23 pm

i have a very itchy misquito bite on my finger, and it is very annoying...
that aside this is what i say to kira
nyaaa!!! *does ino thing*
(note im not a big fan of ino but i didnt know how else to describe it)

and i have cookie dough in my fridge >:3
XD
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:13 am

Yeah, well I have had lemon pie in my fridge! I also have lots of cake and ice cream! And I have more cake making materials on the counter! Take THAT, mon freir!

We have lots of bugs in our house. That is very annoying. But I have a PSP, which makes it all better.

Here's what Kira says back, "Baka neko!" Okay, he didn't really say that, but I felt like typing in Japanese. He actually said something along the lines of, "Usernames don't work in the Death Note..."
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:15 pm

dear neko:
holy crap i've never thought about slaughter that way.

.__.

i don't have a psp nor a ds. :[ i've only got a n64 to keep me amused since all of our xbox games are lame and for boys.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:16 pm

I can see why you don't have a DS. I didn't realize they were still $130 or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 am

lol a n64!
i had that for like 10 years cuz my parents wouldn't let me get any of the 3rd gens but now i gots a wii!!
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am

okay, so the statement about me having a ds was true at the moment... but my parents bought me a ds for my birthday. : D
but then, the games are like 30 dollars a piece and it makes me sad.

i don't have a wii. the most updated game console we have is the xbox.

and neko, if you read this, you're signature picture of kakashi is smexy. i approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

^______^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^______^   ^______^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^______^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Web Forum :: Beginning...-
Jump to: