Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

know any good japanese bands?

Go down 
4 posters

whats your favorite type of japanese music?
Jrock
know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_lcap0%know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jpop
know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_lcap33%know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
that fast techno sounding music
know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_lcap0%know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
the sweet probably love song sounding kind
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
what the hell does the J stand for?!
 0% [ 0 ]
tacos :3
know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_lcap33%know any good japanese bands? Icon_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
anything japanese!! XD
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

know any good japanese bands? Empty
PostSubject: know any good japanese bands?   know any good japanese bands? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:22 pm

i dunno...figured i'd make a thread asking if anyone knows any really good japanese bands. can be anything, jpop, jrock, jtechno...whatever the hell that is.

anyway a couple of my favorite bands

gazettE- they sound pretty jrock-ish but their songs can vary. i really like their song zetsu (i only added it to my mp3 cause of the title, lol)
i looked up the english lyrics for it, its pretty emo. i have to look at that song differently now but i still love it. their song filth in the beauty is also really good, i havent looked up the english lyrics yet though.

dir en grey- jrock but i only know a couple songs that are like screamo.

FLOW- they actually do a couple naruto themes, just in case anyone didnt know. they do go!fighting dreamers, 4th natuto opening (my fav <3) and remember which i think kitsune told me is the 8th naruto opening.

nightmare- jrock they do the first death note opening, i think the ending song too. i havent looked up much of their music. im quite content with gazettE and dir en grey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: know any good japanese bands?   know any good japanese bands? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 am

i like nobodyknows
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: know any good japanese bands?   know any good japanese bands? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Orange Range and Ali Project are the shiznitz. Go listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: know any good japanese bands?   know any good japanese bands? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 am

See-Saw- one of the most prolific bands i've ever encountered, i seem to find the band and the lead singer, Yuki Kaijura, everywhere.

Takanori Make Revolution: TM Revolution or TMR for most, they rock so hard its amazing! and the music videos are so epic yet strange it makes your brain implode, lead singer fighting grim reapers in a sewer with an old-school ray-gun wearing a silver Lycra jumpsuit, guyliner and his crazy visual kei hair.

Round Table- Openings to Chobits, .hack twilight and DieBuster, you can't really beat that spread, just try not feeling bibbly happy listening to let Me be with you or Groovin' magic.

Rie Tanaka- Voice of Chii and Lacus Clyne, can't do much better than that.

Maximum the Hormone- i figure everyone already knows them, but i thought i'd throw them in.

Pillows- all of FLCL, and yes neko i know you hate that series but the music is amazing!

i'd also suggest Ali Project, their mixture in music is awesome, creepy yet full, its like being on a roller coaster inside a house of horror.

Lotus Juice- j-rap/rock, check it out. [i have the CD, i could bring it to Animanga if you ask me]

Taku Iwasaki- Libera me from Hell is one of the best songs i ever heard.

well there's a small novel's worth of suggestions.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: know any good japanese bands?   know any good japanese bands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

know any good japanese bands?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Other Stuff :: This May Seem Random, But...-
Jump to: