Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preemptive Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Preemptive Warning Empty
PostSubject: Preemptive Warning   Preemptive Warning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

I just wanted to put this out there as a preemptive warning. I do not think the line has been crossed by anyone yet, and if truth be told I know it is difficult to define where exactly the “line” is at, I know, but just as a preemptive measure I want to warn people to try to be careful when you are talking about explicit material that you do not get too, well, explicit. Now, there is nothing wrong with talking about yaoi, yuri, shouta, etc. These are all very valid forms of manga. There is nothing wrong, in fact, with talking about more explicit material too. I only ask that you be tactful when you do talk about it since we have a wide range of ages who use this site. Also, if you yourself are under 18 and you are talking about reading / watching 18 and older material I might suggest, just for your own protection, that you be careful… or perhaps at least more vague about it when you do. I want to remind people that our forum is public and attatched to the library which means that technically, as unlikely as you might think this scenario is, that someone’s parent could be reading this some day. I think you see where I’m going with this…I want you to feel free to talk about whatever you want on here, just be careful about how you go about it, out of respect for others on here who might be of a younger age and for your own protection too. That’s all I ask. I know you guys will be fine; I am not worried. Just please be careful, for me. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com

Preemptive Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Web Forum :: Beginning...-
Jump to: