Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you help me out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha_keyblader
Genin
Uchiha_keyblader

Can you help me out? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me out?   Can you help me out? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:57 am

Hey I’m Chris. I’m 15 and I’m searching for new members for this website I get on. It’s called xanga and a lot of people rp on this website. I’m looking for people to help me on this website so if your from the age of 13-19 and you think you wanna give it a try please reply to this.

Xanga is dying and I wanted to save before it’s too late. I need as many people as I can for my plan to work. No body is getting cut so if you offer to help then your in.

List is a list of recommendations; you don’t have to be any of these characters but it would be smurfin awesome.

1.Pi – Dot hack// G.U
2. Tobi/Madara – Naruto
3. Ichigo Kurosaki – Bleach
4. Atoli – Dot Hack// G.U
5. Alkaid – Dot Hack// G.U
6. Orihime – Bleach
7.Tsunade – Naruto
8. Jiraiya – Naruto
9. Orochimaru – Naruto
10. Kabuto – Naruto
11. Kite – Dot Hack
12. Balmung – Dot Hack
13. Hinata – Naruto
14. Konan- Naruto
15. Tayuya – Naruto
16. Sakaki – Dot Hack// G.U
17. Kenshin – Runi Kenshin
18. Rock Lee – Naruto
19. Deidara – Naruto
20. Rukia – Bleach

There are 6 characters you cant be though, Sasuke Uchiha (Because that’s me), Gaara, Naruto, Obito, Sakura, and Ino. Character doubles make things awkward so we want to avoid that. So if you wanna join just reply back to this, I send more info after people reply.
Back to top Go down
http://sasuke-keyblader.xanga.com/

Can you help me out?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: And the Story Goes On...-
Jump to: