Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaara v.s. Edward ????

Go down 
+6
Kitsune
Neko
Nezumi
mazy
Kaze-Hime
Librarian Hokage
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:23 pm

I suggest watching Tweeny Witches, as it's a really good series. I just finished it, and, wow, shocker.

In my humble opinion, although I have never seen Stike Witches so I can't really say, I believe Asusu would win. She's really, really talented at casting spells and she's probably the most capable of the Magical Girl Squad. (Lenon!!!!)

Okay, next match-up: Naruto from (well, duh) Naruto or Miharu from Nabari no Ou?
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm

i really need to watch more series... i'll just say Miharu because i'd like to imagine anyone beating up Naruto whether i like i know them or not. -^_^-
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Nabari no Ou is so much better than Naruto, and I'm sorry if I've offended anybody, it really is. Basically, it's about ninjas. So, yeah, Naruto has that too. But, it's funnier, more emotional, more engaging and it doesn't waste half its time with fillers (at least the anime doesn't, it clocks in at about 26 episodes).

Anyway, for legal means of checking this series out Funimation just licensed the anime and Yen Press has the manga rights. Or, you know, just go to onemanga.xcom to see it (crunchyroll doesn't have the anime anymore).

Hmmm, so, new match-up...

Who would win, Luffy from One Piece or Allen from D. Gray-man?
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Luffy would win because he God modes harder. by all logic allen should kill him easily but Luffy has that Superman ability to invent powers as the situations arise. Luffy would win by sheer God-moding.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 pm

You're probably right...Has anyone ever noticed that shounen heroes have that ability to some how gain new powers they never knew they had at the last moment?

Because I'm tired, Pochi from He is My Master against Chika from Zombie-Loan (and remember, kiddies, Pochi hates men!)
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 pm

...must...read...more...manga...
...must...be...able...to...understand...these fights.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:24 am

Go read He is My Master and Zombie-Loan mortal! The first is fanservice-ish (is that even a word?) and the second is full of zombie butt kicking.

Anyway, Chika would so win (of course, it depends on if he's had a recent fight with Shito). But, since their weapons only work on zombies...I know, use Michiru as a sacrifice!

Okay, I'll try to do some less obscure match-up...

Tohru from Fruits Basket or Tohru (this is how they spelled his name on my DVD!) from Princess Princess? If this isn't going to be the most boring battle ever I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:20 pm

i've only ever seen fruits basket at animanga...

it'd be much more interesting if they were both male, because then i could make jokes about them stripping each other down and trying to make each other "submit", but when its a boy and a girl that seems less fan service-y and more.. crass.

so i say Naruto v. Luffy
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:30 pm

oh god. naruto. naruto better kick his ass fadeba1
thats all im saying for that furious2smilie
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:43 pm

i'd hope so, i do kinda dislike Naruto, but i think Luffy deserves his ass whooped so much more. Naruto has a much cooler fighting style and techniches, as well as at least seeming to convincingly defeat opponents, instead of Luffy who just suddenly wins for no real reason in every fight.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 am

Oh, please, I thought it was interesting. And yes, Luffy really needs to get beat by someone, Naruto or no.

My brain for creative match-ups that aren't too obscure has dried up right now. Someone else go do it.

However, if anyone can tell me who would win between Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and Hayate from Hayate the Combat Butler I will give them a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Kanda vs. Ichigo
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:27 pm

oh damn, thats interesting....
hmmmm
well thats slightly unfair because ichigo is a main character, he never loses. and even when he does lose he still wins in some weird way.

kanda is like a secondary main character, in other words he can lose.

hm....kanda has that weird symbol thingy on his chest....it can kinda bring him back to life...im not exactly sure.
maybe im just biast because i am kanda, but i think kanda would win but with major injuries.
also ichigo is kinda "rawr! i will kill you! -attacks-"
while kanda is more cool headed and thinks about things, he could outsmart ichigo.
but they both use swords.....magical swords....
eh, i still say kanda. but it is debatable.

oh i got another one, edward vs. allen.
now thats something to think about too ^_^
i think allen will win though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 pm

i had that same idea Neko. amsmilie

but the thing is that Allen kinda has a lot of crazy powers that i don't think Edward could deal with. Kanda is a bit more realistic in his fighting abilities so i went with him and Ichigo.

but i agree that it'd be a close fight and Allen would win, now that i think of it Edward can transmute pretty fast so he wouldn't be too screwed. bingosmilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara v.s. Edward ????   Gaara v.s. Edward ???? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara v.s. Edward ????
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4