Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....

Go down 
+5
amaznXazn
Neko
Nezumi
mazy
Kaze-Hime
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amaznXazn
Chunin
amaznXazn

.::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 pm

lol niiiice xD ahh youmacon's gonna be SWEET! i'm going straight for the DDR machines

okay wow. off topic xD

reni: NOOO I HAVEN'T FINISHED HIS STUPID JOURNAL!! AGGHHH!! srsly. square enix games are so hard to finish without a cheat guide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveninthesky.deviantart.com
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Lol, I have the guid x3 KK got it for me x3 she's so sweet Very Happy
I wanna come Very Happy I know!!!! I would too!
Or Artist's Alley <3
Yeah...
did you level up all of Sora's Drive Forms and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
amaznXazn
Chunin
amaznXazn

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 pm

level up...? haha i don't think so Razz cuz i'm lame. i never got final form O_o
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 pm

i missed final form the first time. kuma-kun helped me get it....i think he just had me go in and out of my drives about a million times. or was it that i stayed in my drive for a long time? im not sure but i used my game shark to get unlimited drive. it was so cool when i turned into anti sora but it sucked cause that happened in a boss battle where i had to do this special thing to kill him and i couldnt cause i was stuck in anti form. and we didnt save so we lost all the progress Kaos-Brown10
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
amaznXazn
Chunin
amaznXazn

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:50 pm

i never actually managed to turn into anti sora...it would've been amusing tho xD
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:23 pm

oh its alot of fun being anti sora, hes so cool. and his attacks are really awesome....hes even kinda cute in a dark....evil sorta way ^^

you just gotta keep going into your drive form, the more you do it the more often you'll turn into anti
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 pm

i really wish i had a ps2 so i could play kingdom hearts.

T_T
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:31 am

Even though this topic is pretty much dead,(and what I'm talking about has already been said in a shorter, far less wordy response [that and what we're talking about and what I'm talking about aren't on the same topic]). That said I'd still like to post a little information on the next Kingdom Hearts games.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is not only coming to the PSP, because it's two games. These two are: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 Days. The former explores three people, Ven, Aqua, and Terra, whom were characters that were briefly introduced in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (which was, sadly, a Japanese only release).

The latter is an exploration into Roxas, namely the events that occur and their importance. The time line of these events extends from Roxas's creation to the battle with Riku (who got friggin' tall when he was locked in that door) and ends at his placement in the Research Room.

Both games were announced at the Tokyo Game Show, and were originally scheduled for a Japanese-only release. But, in an issue of GameInformer, the number of which escapes my mind, it was announced that both games were going to see an American release.

And, even better, is that Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 is scheduled for a release on the DS (weird, huh?). However, Birth by Sleep is still a PSP only title (but you can act like me, and save your scrawny savings until you have enough to buy one).

Oh, and all those Kingdom Hearts III trailers that are all over Youtube? They're all trailers of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. And that kid who looks like Roxas? No, it isn't him, but his could-be clone, Ven. I'm also pretty sure (but don't quote me) that the blue haired girl that appears is Aqua. I don't know if Terra really appears in the trailer at all.

For those of you who are interested, there is one more planned installment in the series, but it has been given a Japanese-only release
date. Since since it's meant for Japanese cell phones don't hope for a chance of it getting licensed (anytime soon, that is, you never really know).

The game is called Kingdom Hearts Coded, and (I think) focuses on King Mickey.

Not that this hasn't already been said, but enjoy. Oh, and are there any Riku x Sora fans out there? (I'll probably be shot for this, but I refuse to believe that what Riku held for Sora was just friendship!)
Back to top Go down
thelifeofabinder
Jonin
thelifeofabinder

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 pm

who gives a crap if this thread was pretty much dead by the time i noticed it?? i'm still gonna post something. XD

KH fangirling took up about... 3 years of my life. and STILL CONTINUES TODAY! lolol

totally in love with it... but i lost my CoM without ever finishing it. T_T at least i got it used for only like 8 bucks on Amazon.

my fav characters are Axel and Roxas~ meow (hot couple too hehe *raises eyebrows*)

we need some KH emoticons. D:
Back to top Go down
http://thelifeofabinder.deviantart.com
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:01 pm

dang, the japanese always get the the awesome products. ;]
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:42 am

i really think that Sora and Riku are bi. the games are supposed to be about Sora loving Kairi, but he always seems so much more interested in Riku [KHII when he's pretty much like "yay, it's Kairi..." OH MY GAWD RIKU I MISSED YOU *GLOMP* *CRY*] Riku seems to actually care about Kairi enough to do morally gray things to save her, but he seems randy around Sora, i think he loves Kairi but lusts after Sora. Sora seems to have a crush on Kairi, but is in love with Riku without knowing it, i think Sora is gay and just doesn't know it, like George micheal back in the day, he shows affection for Kairi because boys are supposed to like girls, thats how it is.

Kairi just likes Sora, i think she has no romantic feelings for Riku [though i'm a huge Riku x Kairi fan]

if Sora had "relations" with Roxas would it count as self-love?
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
nekoitachi9669
Genin

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:10 am

i beat both of them and in khI there is fire, cure, blizard, lightning but i like khII better than khI because you can do mor combos in it the only person i cant beat is sephiroth eventhough i am LV. 67
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....   .::Kingdom Hearts ::::..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Kingdom Hearts ::::.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Other Stuff :: This May Seem Random, But...-
Jump to: