Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new people; share with us...

Go down 
+6
Yoshi
DarkShackles
Kaze-Hime
mazy
Rika-Taichou-14
Neko
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

new people; share with us... Empty
PostSubject: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 pm

okay, so if you new why not tell us about yourself? just post here whatever you want people to know about you ^^

i think its a good way to get to know people. =3
(plus...i was bored.)

though im not new, ill start!

name: neko (cat in japanese)
i love cats! favorite animes are naruto, death note and fullmetal alchemist!
im a total yaoi fangirl and i enjoy stalking kakashi <3
i love reading manga and other fantasy books (especially if there about cats or dragons)
and i love drawing! i mainly draw comics with my friends as chracters, though i do use anime characters too.
i also do a little fanfic writing. i havent typed much recently but i still like writing fics pairing up me or my friends with their favorite anime person. or maybe a yaoi fic with my favorite couple.

and...um...i hate sasuke but that wont stop me from being someones friend (just dont be surprised if i make fun of sasuke XP)
and....well...i dunno.

was that too much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm

I guess I'm one of teh 'new people' so okay!!!

Name:Rika (Not really, but who cares what meh real name is, really?)
Uh...I luff anime/manga, especially Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist and Naruto. I Luff Kiba and Toshiro <3 And I HATE Sasuke and Sosuke Aizen...ROFL They're almost teh same XD
I like to draw (although I think i suk) and I also like to read, go on teh internet, listen to music, watch tv or swim in summer. I like all animals, but doggies and wolves teh bestest! Then cats. Then Lemurs. And I hate pink. IDK why. afro lol! Kaos-Brown13 Kaos-Brown2
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:25 pm

cewl!
yeah neko isnt my real name either, but i am thinking of legally changing it.

yay for hating sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
i like bleach too, but the only person i hate from that is the creepy scientist soul reaper captin guy. hes a meanie! >=x

i hate pink too, it eats your brain o.O
ive never worn pink, even when i was young.(at least thats what my mom says -.-)

im not that good at drawing either ^^0 but practice make almost perfect! ;3 cheak out some of my stuff in the gallery, i hope you'll post some too!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:57 pm

call me mazy//layla.

i like sand.
^^

nice to meet everyone.
=]
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:08 am

heh heh sand...X3

okay, yayz back if your a fellow sand shinobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:51 am

YAYZ! XD Kakashi Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:24 pm

I personally don't like nicknames much, but for privacy, call me... I don't know. Call me whatever you want to call me >>
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:06 pm

awww but nicknames are fun!! ^^

lets call you kaze X3
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:40 pm

>>
Whatever you say...
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:55 pm

How amusing. Razz
I feel like such a noob.....which I am!! YAY! XD

How do I start....I have too many nicknames.....uh....
One of my nicknames is Linali (it goes with my username. You could call me by my username too.), but you could call me by my real name, which is Candace.

I love anime/manga series. My favorite animes/manga (too many) are D. Gray-Man, Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicles, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Rosario+Vampire, Claymore, Shinobi Life, Bitter Virgin, Kurohime, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon(>.>), Absolute Boyfriend, Black Cat, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, Ouran High School Host Club, Shaman King, DOUBT, Faster Then A Kiss, Bloody Kiss, Vampire Knight, My Girl, Demon Diary, Elfen Lied, Detective Conan, One Piece, XxxHolic, Crimson Hero, Inuyasha, Aishiteruze Baby, Pretty Face, Fate/Stay Night, Fruits Basket, Millennium Snow, NANA, School Rumble, FLCL, You're My Girlfriend, Zombie Powder, Zoids, Digimon(season 1, 2, 4), and I think that is about it for my favorites. ^^;

In my spare time I love to draw and write. I am in PCEP choir Dulcissima and have been singing since I was 2 years old. I love to swim, chill with my homies and make new friends, and I just like to try things new. albino

I would like to point out I type long posts....>.>....in case anyone didn't notice. XD

Well I guess that's it about me.....unless you want to know my blood type..>.>....which is very creepy by the way...
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:51 pm

cewl!

lol my gosh i feel like a noob over all to anime since half teh animes you listed are my favs too, and i dont even know about teh rest ^^0

ive only been into anime since middle of 8th grade, im a freshmen now (you do the math, im to lazy XP) yay for long post!!! X3 the more you type the more there is to reply too!! XD
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 pm

yes yes...what IS your blood type? >=3 *holds syringe*

o.O
lol X3
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:14 pm

lol!

tee hee. :3

Well half of the series I listed are just in Japan as of right now. ^^;
Nothing wrong with gettting into the flow for a year. That's actually really sweet!! Muahahahahahahaha. Join our world invasion!! *cough* I mean....>.>;...It's no big deal and you is not a noob. =p
I got in to anime......9 years ago? I forget. XD
Though when I was a tiny toot I watched Sailor Moon and Dragonball...., but didn't know they were anime....^^;

That is very true..>.>...yay for long posts?

O___o
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
Shoot they're on to me!
>___<
Just kidding.
If you must know I am O+. XD
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:28 am

i don't know what my blood type is.

Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 am

mazy wrote:
i don't know what my blood type is.

Sad

D=
It's otay! You could always ask your parents....that's what I did. ^__^;
I'm a weird child. >.>
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:16 pm

*Raises hand*How do we know our blood type?
...How do they know? Hod do we know they aren't lying to us?! Who are they?! Why is there no blood type Z?!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:01 pm

yeah i watched that tenchi show...(i forget its exact title ^^0) and pokemon, inuyasha and dragon ball z before i knew they were anime. i watched a little sailor moon. i was so happy when i was at the library and i saw no need for tenchi and remeberd it! X3

i dont know my blood either....oh, ab+ my mom says =3
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm

I used to watch Sailor Moon...heh, I was into anime earlier than I thought... Laughing
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:09 am

Are you talking about Tenchi Muyo? I used to watch that show when I was younger. =p
it's fun too look back and see how many animes we watched as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Dang...I was into anime long before I actually thought I was...And I thought my first anime was Naruto...turns out it was actually Sailor Moon and Digimon! Shocked
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

I don't think my parents know either, but I haven't asked them yet.
>>

Sailor Moon was my first anime. That or Dragon Ball Z :p
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: introduction   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 pm

YAYZ!!!
im yoshi but neko you alredy know me (right? RIGHT?!? No one cares about me Sad )
anyhoo i am lazy, smart (well theroretic at least), lazy, love videogames, lazy and am a compleat <cringes> n00b at anime.
The only real reason i like it is because my friends do. untill i got obsessed with naruto and naruto shippuden ( all of the shapudens the day realeased and read books of the normal naruto 1-31 in under a week)

anyway two intristing facts.
1: yoshi has NOTHING to do with the green <cringes again and mumbles "neko will get me for this"> dinosaur
2: i may be kabuto but not the little servant/ puppet of orochimaru the one who was hiered as a spy/ asssassian form the akuski, anyone who calles ma orochimarus boy-toy will pe punised Twisted Evil

cool! also i am nekos official pet <Snuggles neko and waits for the impending pat on the head>
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:10 pm

yoshi....*glares*
you are a dinosaur.
*pats yoshi*
good minion, spread the word of my awesomeness and....yeah....
i dont really feel like typing now ><
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:27 am

aww yoshi.
I LOVE THE GREEN DINOSAUR.
he owns all.
=D
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Yoshi is teh BOMB! And Hi ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new people; share with us...   new people; share with us... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new people; share with us...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Web Forum :: Beginning...-
Jump to: