Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Empty
PostSubject: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:20 pm

from the Detroit News (april 18th):

Fans of Viz Media's awesome series "Death Note" may be interested to know the live-action version is on its way here.
The film will be showing at 7:30 p.m. May 20 and 21 at two Metro Detroit theaters, the AMC Livonia 20 and the Goodrich Quality 16 in Ann Arbor.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:49 pm

OMG I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!1
kitsune sasuke and i are so freaking psyched for this!!!!
we're preordering our tickets and stuff
zomg can not wait can not wait!
to bad its on a tuesday...but who cares!?!??!

*runs in circles then crashes into wall*
okay i should settle down now... Kaos-Brown11
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:42 pm

I heard it was also playing at the theatre in Canton unless I'm wrong. I don't think you can pre-order tickets there anyway. >.<;

I'm so psyched for the movie, I hope it's not dubbed....cause that would be bad. I've seen half of the movie since the other half wasn't on YouTube or Veoh and then they got rid of it completely. TT____TT
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:37 pm

it is playing at the canton cinema on ford road (i can walk there in 10 minutes! XD) and you can pre order tickets there, thats where my mom got ours. it is going to be dubbed infortuantly and a really good site for death note is deathnote.tv
it has everything including episodes, english and japanese. the movie (which stopped working for some reason) voice actors lyrics to theme songs and just some basic information. oh and you can read the manga online there. i dont know if you have to download it or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Neko wrote:
it is playing at the canton cinema on ford road (i can walk there in 10 minutes! XD) and you can pre order tickets there, thats where my mom got ours. it is going to be dubbed infortuantly and a really good site for death note is deathnote.tv
it has everything including episodes, english and japanese. the movie (which stopped working for some reason) voice actors lyrics to theme songs and just some basic information. oh and you can read the manga online there. i dont know if you have to download it or anything.

Thank you Neko-chan! *super chibi glomp*
Too bad the movie doesn't work on that site. =/
Phooey that it's dubbed. I honestly wish the production was in subs, but some people arent used to subs I guess. >.>;
Tomorrow I can't go to see it since I have a choir concert at 7. Go figure. -__-;
Oh well I might go on Wednesday or something. Or I'll just be a hermit and watch it in my living room in the dark...>>...<<....muhahahaha.

Good excuse to miss a choir concert. XD
just kidding.

p.s. I could walk there in 15 minutes!! Yay for our ability to walk! =D
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm

Why do I have to be in D.C.! Why!

I can't go...
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm

DANGITDANGITDANGIT!
i missed this one too.

is there any way you could watch the movie by some other means?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21   Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Action Death Note in theaters May 20 & 21
Page 1 of 1