Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Note FTW!!!

Go down 
+3
Librarian Hokage
Neko
Yoshi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

i just inished reading all of em and i love it! it has gotten popular recently and for good reason. anyone whos not read it do so or Kira wil kill u!!!!

i read on this site. propoblly the best one and free
http://www.onemanga.com/Death_Note/1/01/
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 pm

almost everyone i know uses onemanaga. death note is awesome, isnt it yoshi? ^^ now all we gotta do is figure out what character you are. kitsune already has L, misa and rem...though she doesnt rp as rem very often. i got light and ryuk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Hey Yoshi, I've been bad about remembering to tell people this, but try not to post a direct link if you can help it on here to scans of licensed manga, just because they're not technically legal copyright-wise, and one of the functions of the library is to uphold copyright (wherever it is in danger -like a super hero...o.k. a lame superhero...). It's cool to talk about though (it would be stupid of me to pretend that people don't use them;) ), but try not to put a direct link if you can, that's all. If you have to, just put a space or something into the web address...

Not a big deal though. No worries. Very Happy

Death note is awesome, though, I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:55 pm

That would be an awesome superhero. Copyrightman! He'd even have his own cheesy theme music.

I love Death Note. I spread the word as soon as I found out that it the anime was licensed and showing on Cartoon Net-Excuse me, Adult Swim. I bought the manga by chance....

Am I the only one that likes Mello and thinks that Light is better than L?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 am

nezumi is our mello when it comes to us rping. hm. i like light alot cause we think alike. and ryuk is just freaking awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:30 am

k so i get that kitsune can be misa and/or rem but i am totaly more like L than she is!!

i wanna be L..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 am

fine i guess that i could be Near or something....

or umm wats his name.... oh yea Teru Mikami the last guy to enharit kiras powers. he looks sweet and is totaly dedicated to his god. wait is this guy just hidan in discuise?!?!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:20 pm

yay that means your totally dedicated to me!!! and yoshi there is no way you can compete with kitsune when it comes to sweets, kitsune has that part locked. and she can act like L when she wants to.

or you can be matsuda yoshi. :3 hes cool to. some what...
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:27 pm

I'll be Ryuk! Give me apples!

......Give me the beat boys, to free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock 'n roll and DRIFT AWAY!

Ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 am

right.... kitsune acting totaly smart? if i live to see that day.....
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Death Note is a brilliant manga and anime. I have to admit it gave me the chills more than once. The concepts are brilliant (though freaky at times) and the art is just plain stunning.

I like watching Light's corruption after discovering the powers of the notebook. Makes me feel a little sad though, his death...

He could have been brilliant, unfortunately Ryuk and the shinigami pretty much messed him up.
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
Genten
Genten

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 am

Agreed, but I thought the first half of the manga was much better than the second half (half being when L dies).
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:51 pm

yoshi, you have not seen kitsune when she acts intelligent. its very scary and rare event indeed but it has happend on more than one occasion. whats even scarier than kitsune being smart is her mixing together L and misa, now that was just terrifying!! and of course since im light she directed it all at me!! *shudders*

i guess you probably wouldnt believe me if i told you kitsune and i played chess a few times. i won of course. ^^ but i think her tying that red cloth around her head cut off blood circulation to her brain....
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:44 pm

agreed.
i'm glad when i finally finished it, and it was just like: whoa.

me likey apples.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:56 pm

i always laughed uncontrollably at Mello because he's voiced by the same guy who did Yzak Jule's in the dub, they both have the same haircut and personality and both of them get their faces scarred by a main character named Kira.

personally i'd rather be Kira Yamato than Light Yagami, but if i were to play a death note rp i'd be Teru Mikami, because he was pretty friggin awesome [til he went insane and killed himself, but i can forgive him for that lapse in awesome]

i also think Lelouch and Code Geass does a better job with the whole "crazy intellectual trying to change the world" but CLAMP had more time, and Mechs. Death Note definitely amazed me when i first saw it though, made my jaw drop many a time.

its an awesome show.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Death Note FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note FTW!!!   Death Note FTW!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note FTW!!!
Page 1 of 1