Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subbed v.s. Dubbed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:04 am

yeah, i'm at the point that a lot of projects are catching up with me, as well as i just learned i'm a pretty crappy academic writer. i suppose all my writing talent is more in the "entertainment" instead of "persuade" or "inform" being as my first report came back and i got a 78%. i feel a bit flustered by school currently.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, unless it's a really interesting subject I hate academic writing. Let me write slash! Oh, wait, that's not an acceptable essay?
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:21 pm

yes, my term paper will be on the 3 main reasons Dearka is a better seme than Yzak.

academic writing sucks because they want you to be opinionated and persuasive without being biased and whilst being wishy-washy. its so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm

My friend did a big paper on Anime and Manga. She only got a B, but she says it's because of how she wrote the essay.

And my thesis is going to be an introspective and detailed look on all of the Yaoi moments in Kingdom Hearts.

I hates you, academic writing. I think the best paper I ever wrote was about aliens, come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

yeah, and i now have a whole class based around academic writing, this semester is gonna suck pretty hard.

for a paper on our favorite philospher in 9th grade i wrote on Zechs from Gundam Wing and got an A. i miss teachers who "got" me.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

I did a website project for Eighth grade computer class. I filled my websites with so many anime in jokes and self-loathing that my teacher gave me an A. She said she was laughing the whole time.

I miss when I was actually funny.

Anyway, I really wanted that Creative Writing class, but the snobby office people were all like "No, you unworthy Freshman scum! You are not allowed to take the prestigious Creative Writing class! Begone, peasant!"

Damn you, reality.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm

for the power point test in my computer class i did "the various Mobile Suits of Char Aznable" as well as for the final exam, a music video using power point to create a slideshow and well timed highlighting of lyrics, i used "simple and clean"

i also used it when we had to use a song to express the ideas of Thereau[sp] one of them was "simplicity" i got a standing O for that [oh how my dirty mind just scarred me with that line.]

i loved creative writing, i took it sophomore year and it started me down the road to my current spazzy awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 pm

I will spaz with my old science and computer teacher.

For our power point project I did it on 'Adopt a Catboy!' I was applauded for that.

I miss my computer class.

Anyway, the office people hate me, but I got into the Pre-AP Chemistry class, which isn't that much of an accomplishment in and of itself, but I rubbed it in their faces when Mrs. Soltis told me I was accepted. You'll wish you put me in that class...

Anyway, I'm not going to be at the school I'm at this year next year, so I wanted to do everything now.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:31 pm

what's moving schools like? i never moved schools or out of the house i was born in, so i never experienced stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm

I've never moved schools before either, unless you count moving from South Arbor to Milan.

...I miss that school.

Anyway, thankfully I won't be moving out of my house or anything, just switching schools. I'm kind've worried about it though...Bri-Bri didn't get an application in.

Ah, depression. Oh well, best not to dwell on it!
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

why are you canging schools anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subbed v.s. Dubbed   Subbed v.s. Dubbed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subbed v.s. Dubbed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Otakus Unite-
Jump to: