Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Animanga Club Meeting (Nov.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Last Animanga Club Meeting (Nov.) Empty
PostSubject: Last Animanga Club Meeting (Nov.)   Last Animanga Club Meeting (Nov.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:34 pm

So, I thought I'd put a thread if you wanted to give feedback about the last animanga club meeting. Not everyone likes the same anime (everyone likes different things, and it would be weird even if everyone had the same tastes). So, I will never get upset if you say you didn't like something we show (and you guys should NEVER get down on anyone if they say the do or don't like a particular anime -unless its in a friendly joking sort of way- everyone is entitled to their opinion). Anyway, I always love to hear feeback. It helps me make things better.

A big thank you to everyone who entered the manga drawing contest! It was really cool seeing everyone's art (everyone did such a good job). You guys are all amazing artists! We will probably have one next year and hopefully it will be even bigger and better (with better prizes too perhaps)...
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com

Last Animanga Club Meeting (Nov.)
Page 1 of 1