Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:53 am

Hi all. If you want to chat about last meeting, here's the place.

Thank you to everyone who cosplayed! You guys looked awesome! It was very hard for us to decide on just a top 5 (there were soo many good costumes...). yeaah!

O.K. also, if you have feedback, let me know -good or bad -I like hearing both. As I said before, it helps makes things better Smile

In case there was any confusion, the manga I gave away, yes, does have a library tag inside, but they are yours to keep! (.i.e. you do not have to return them). They are books that were withdraw just becuase they were slightly damaged (but still good) or we had too many copies. I also apologize that they might be a little sticky on the outside edge. I removed the library tags on the outside really quickly, but didn't get a chance to double check and clean them properly. If you take a little rubbing alcohol (or even purrel hand sanitizer) it will clean off any gunk if there is some without damaging the book (sorry if anyone got one like that). Yeah, I know they were random manga in the middle of series, but maybe they'll get you hooked on something new Wink

Alright. Hopefully you guys had fun and enjoyed Rurouni Kenshin!
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:47 pm

yay manga books and rurouni kenshin.
i thought it went pretty well.
it was nice for you to give a prize to all those who cosplayed.
=D
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:12 am

it was completly awesome cheers Kakashi Thumbs Up heh, kuma-kun was whining about his book being yaoi. Kaos-Brown10 it wasnt really, just this one part . Kaos-Panda37
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:05 am

*laughs*
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

XD

Kaos-Brown10
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:42 pm

yaoi....another perfect thing....im not sure if man invented that....can you really even call that a invention? silent Naruto6
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:11 pm

yaoi fan, eh?
I don't really think you could. I guess you could call the name 'yaoi' an invention for that meaning, but I don't think yaoi itself would be an invention....

but those are just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:43 pm

eh, why bother asking questions about it? Kaos-Brown4 as long as theres yaoi in the world i wont have to get other yaoi fans and riot Kaos-Panda37

ELRICEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaos-Brown12 Kaos-Brown9 Kaos-Brown4 Kaos-Brown2

couldnt resist Kaos-Brown10

(cewl im s-class now. Kaos-Panda37 )
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:28 pm

uchihacest?
<< .. >>
Neji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback   Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dec. Animanga Club Meeting Feedback
Page 1 of 1