Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fullmetal Alchemist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Fullmetal Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist   Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:22 pm

Sooo...I'm thinking it might be Fullmetal Alchemist that we will show as our main anime starting in January (at least for a few months, untill we switch to something different)....though it's not finalized yet. I wanted your guys' thoughts though:

If we did show FMA, what episode should we start at?
I was thinking of starting at episode 3 which kind of gets into their history and then going forward from there. But, is there someplace else you'd like to start- (most people AT LEAST have a general idea of the series and have probably seen at least a few episodes so I think it's fine to jump into the story a little, but it also has to be at a place where people can follow what's going on without having recently seen what's come directly before...if you get my drift...which might be hard for some of Fullmetal Alchemist becuase at times it does hinge on things prior...but I thought I'd get your thoughts if you had any requests. (....also we could just start at episode 1 too if you'd like...).
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist   Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:49 pm

YESYESYES~

Ep 1 is good too Very Happy XD but it doesn't really matter. fma is so awesome that it just cancels that all out XD
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist   Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm Not really Into FMA but whatevah! Any Anime is good!! e_e
I'm such a nice person!! ^^
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist   Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:41 pm

that'd be good.
excellent idea.
i don't think it would matter what episode you start it at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist   Fullmetal Alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist
Page 1 of 1