Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cosplay!

Go down 
+4
Neko
Librarian Hokage
Yoshi
Nezumi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 am

The Animanga last night was awesome! I had tons of fun dressing up, except for my wings hitting people in the face :'D Kaos-Brown3
Everyone did an awesome Job on their costumes, (Thanks to the person that helped with my make-up Kaos-Brown10 )
The only thing about the animanga that was annoying was the noise...
Kaos-Brown11 The Community room doesn't have good acustics but anyway can the yelling stop? I also saw people like running around but I guess that's what happens all the time anyway XP
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 am

YAYZ it waz Epic!!!!!

i agree the yelling can stop...... i had to have 3 glasses of pepermint tea this morning
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:16 pm

I wanted to give a special thank you to everyone who cosplayed too. You guys were awesome!!!
The nature of this meeting was a lot of short segments of showing stuff and then activity, sort of building excitement as we went...so I figured there would be a lot more noise and exictment than normal, so it's o.k. I had a lot of fun this time myself...though I may have to invest in a megaphone...or figure out how to adjust some of the settings on the microphone-ha! Thank you again everyone who copsplayed! You rock! Maybe next time the labtop will cooperate with us and we can do karaoke too. It kind of died half way through the meeting. Sad ah-well.

Pics should be up on here in a day or two Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Question: Do we have to fill out the Permission sheet thing, to have our photos on the website?
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 pm

No, you don't have to this time. The library has included a blanket statement in its Connections newsletter and its main calendar of events page online (the places where we list all of our events) saying that we reserve the right to take photos of people at any library event. So we are covered. No need for forms.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:36 pm

heh i was so hyper this time, and that was before i had moutain dew. omg today when i saw sasuke and sai for a little bit they said something about the animanga and i couldnt remember what they were talking about. it was like a blur. who spiked my moutain dew?! lol XD jk i love you all.

yes yes, w007n355 to all the cosplayers!!!!! there was quite a few new people there, i think. mat have just been me and my one tracked mind. but im glad hyena and kate were able to show up. i tried to get gaara to go but his mom is a bitch.

thank you nerd-kun!!!!!!!!!!! you are seriously just the best!!!!!!!

come on youshim nezumi. it wouldnt be as fun if there was no spazzing ans screaming ^^ its just a little rish ya gotta take XD
...im gonna get smacked or something for saying that...i have a feeling....>.>
<.<

hm...know what i just thought of, nerd-kun? maybe you should get tea ^^ like maybe some japanese green tea or something. i like that arizona green tea a lot and you can get these big jugs of it for a decent price...there was a 2 for 5 deal at cvs for awhile...i think its gone now....i want more tea now....>3>
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 am

lol yes i love arizona!!!!! i go thrugh a gallon jug in a day, no joke......
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:07 pm

...I think the people running around were Bri-Bri and Stephanie. Shoes are valuable, you know?
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Neko wrote:
heh i was so hyper this time, and that was before i had moutain dew. omg today when i saw sasuke and sai for a little bit they said something about the animanga and i couldnt remember what they were talking about. it was like a blur. who spiked my moutain dew?! lol XD jk i love you all.

yes yes, w007n355 to all the cosplayers!!!!! there was quite a few new people there, i think. mat have just been me and my one tracked mind. but im glad hyena and kate were able to show up. i tried to get gaara to go but his mom is a bitch.

thank you nerd-kun!!!!!!!!!!! you are seriously just the best!!!!!!!

come on youshim nezumi. it wouldnt be as fun if there was no spazzing ans screaming ^^ its just a little rish ya gotta take XD
...im gonna get smacked or something for saying that...i have a feeling....>.>
<.<

hm...know what i just thought of, nerd-kun? maybe you should get tea ^^ like maybe some japanese green tea or something. i like that arizona green tea a lot and you can get these big jugs of it for a decent price...there was a 2 for 5 deal at cvs for awhile...i think its gone now....i want more tea now....>3>

Rofl rofl. :3
I totally forget what we were talking about.....
*cough*
I think The cosplays went very well in my opinion, however some people were running around and shouting....that wasn't a good thing, but over all I think everything went pretty well.

Speaking of the Green Tea idea, maybe we should help pitch in for it? I mean Brad does a lot for us and maybe we should help contribute to at least something......right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:52 am

Dues! a dollar or too for poor nerd kun.....
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:58 pm

ah! sai-chan it was you who suggested that! i just posted on another forum and i mentioned someone thought of the dues thing.
Back to top Go down
LenaleeChan
S-Class
LenaleeChan

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Neko wrote:
ah! sai-chan it was you who suggested that! i just posted on another forum and i mentioned someone thought of the dues thing.
*climbs onto Rin Onee-Chan's back*
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:27 pm

i support having green tea there!
but real green tea, not arizona, arizona is like tea flavored soda, i want tea flavored tea that tastes like tea.

but thats just me, even if you can get some legit tea in there i can always keep bringing my bawls, because if i'm going to drink soda i at least want it to taste like cream and be a non-stop double-entendre.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:30 pm

haha nice, you want tea flavored tea that taste like tea, never hear it like that before XD

hm...i think asian mart and this other korean store my grandma goes to out in the middle nowhere sell real green tea in bottles....but the bottles arent exactly big enough for a group o.O
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 pm

tea flavored tea is inspired by one of my favorite Dennis Leary jokes: "coffee flavored coffee"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 pm

oh, haha! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:48 pm

yeah, the whole problem i perceived with my desire for real green tea that most people seem to like their tea sweet, and the fact that because of that you can't really get large amounts of bitter tea for economical prices.

i think i'll be chigging bawls for a long time... -^_^-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The cosplay! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cosplay!   The cosplay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cosplay!
Page 1 of 1