Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

All this talk of Youmacon reminds me that we are going to be having our very own annual cosplay contest at the library. It will be at our September 10 meeting (6:45-8:45). There will be prizes and anime karaoke! Smile ....Hopefully we should be able to get more pictures that come out this time...
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:15 pm

I can't wait!!!!

i'm gonna cosplay as, well, hidan, i guess.

that means i need to grow my hair out again....
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 pm

wait who should i cosplay as? my hair didn't grow fast enough so i cant be anyone Razz

i'll propobly go as a regular person Sad
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

I don't have an anime character I can cosplay as either, so I'm just gonna' wear bright colours!
Isn't spetember 10th the date when they're testing the atom smasher the "Time machine" that's suppose to revert earth back to seconds after the big bang or something, causing millions of tiny black holes?
I'm serious T_T
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

lol wat???

and anyway yayz for the british way of spelling colors!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:40 pm

I'm going as Osaka! And since it'll probably be hot that day, I'll wear the summer uniform...

High school...so tired...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:37 am

yae relly sophmore iz gonna suck (but not as bad as a Freshie)

i gots a class with all seinors and they r like..... tall....
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Yoshi wrote:
lol wat???

and anyway yayz for the british way of spelling colors!!
indeed! I spel ColoUrs like that in class at school as well! >w<

Never mind, you'll hear about it soon enough ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:11 pm

lol brits..... Laughing

yeay!! first weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm a freshman! All the people I have in my classes are either freaks or ignore me....

There was one girl (pretty sure she was a Senior) who came into my Civics/Economics class and said, "Aaaaaaaaaaawwww, their all freshman!" She said it like we were kittens or something! Made me want to chuck a textbook at her. Get out of my class! Go back to where you came, vile demon!

And, god, I hate getting up at five-thirty...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 am

lol freshi!!!! he he.....
i cant say much tough im only a sophmore and everyone still thinse im a fresie cuz im short
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 am

Well, it doesn't really matter as from what I've seen, the Freshman are the most mature of the grades.

And yeah, you are pretty short.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 am

aw thanks i luv u to......

its funny my intro to psych teacher keeps making jokes about freshies and sophmores cuz everyone iz a senior cept me.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Awww, I luv you too, Yoshi. Yeah, I'm short too, so we're in the same boat.

Then you must stand out a lot. Funny, I'm the only freshman in my Swimming class.

.....That's not a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 pm

lol.. i have nothin to say.....

Yayz hidan iz EPIC in the new naruto episodes!!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:10 pm

im coming into this conversation way to late, lol.

okay 1: gonna cosplay as louie, oh yeah. kick ass. hes from gaia and a lazy vampire king,lol. since kitsune doesnt really get on here ill just say shes cosplaying as gino gambino. also from gaia. actually i think gino and louie are half brothers...yeah im prety sure they are. they are both rich and powerful, yet still totally broke bums! lol. louie spends a lot of his time on edmunds cough drinking blood out of those blood packet things in hospitals, lol.

2: awww genten your a freashmen! i didnt know that -^_^- -ducks from textbook- *cough cough* im just a sophmore too and im pretty short also. yay for being short losers! i dont really have a lot of seniors in my classes, except for ceramics though. i think thats like 80& junior and senior. not many people though...like 20...25 maybe...

3: i do think its kinda hypocrtical (sp?) that most sophmores pick on freashies, then again i shouldnt talk Kaos-Brown10 we already went though our first year of high school hell!
hey thats a pretty good title for a anime....lol. hm, maybe thats what ill call it....nah. my idea doesnt fit to well.

4: i know this isnt the right thread for this bu ELFIN LIED IS F***ING KICK 455!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude i totally LOVE that anime. its the only anime where the pink haird girl (actually theres like 3 or them but lucy is the best) is totally badass!!! she has split personalities, her "nyu" personality is insanly cute and lucy is just the most badass bitch ever!! (i mean that in a good way) and one of the other pink haired girl...gorget her name, starts with a 'M', shes soooooooo cute and soooo sadistic! i love her <3

5: i like potaos

and finally 6: my god this is the longest post ive ever typed!!! oh well -^_^-
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Ummm...Yay? Basically, I've divided the Seniors into three groups.

They Who Hate Freshman: Self-explanatory. For some odd reason, freshman are their natural enemies.

They Who Think That Freshman Are Small Children: I've met one like this. To them, we are small second grade kids who need to be led everywhere and then patronized. I want to poke their eyes with sporks.

They Who Ignore The Freshman: Yep. Not even a 'get out of my way, freshie (no one calls us that. Ever.)'.

I threw no textbook! I threw a textbook shaped rock! Dance, dance!

I didn't know you were a sophmore...you look older. And you should see Bri-Bri, she's as old as I am but she's 5' 10".

Yes, it is hypocritical. Wow, a year older than us. Sophmores don't have the bravado to pull off a Senior.

Yes, Nyu is pretty awesome. Oh, wait, not Nyu, Lucy.

I like potatoes, too. But bread is so, so much better.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm

im not gonna go fangirl over you just for being a freshmen, i just like to a little bit at first -^_^-

awww i just remebered my friend kate is a freshie!! its so cool getting to talk to her again, she might be coming to the animanga meeting. im not sure, she has a game or something also tomorrow.
im glad kate likes anime too. most of my old friends either hate anime or dont care about so i lost a lot of old friendships. but really i dont care, nothing can compare to my otaku friends!

i always look older than i am....

holy shit you know who i am but i cant remeber you o.O
i feel bad now T.T
your gonna have to chuck something at me tomorrow and be like "dumbass im genten!!"

where the hell did you find a textbook shaped rock? o.O

bread is.....

the thing i miss the most about elementary school...sporks!!!
i miss sporks soo much. damn seperate spoons and forks!!!....then again i think its easier eating a salad with a fork...
omg im gonna die of heart disease from the school salads. though actually today it was really good. it actually tasted really fresh ^^

yeah, im actually trying to eat a little better this year. surprising.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:07 am

lol gen that waz epic

<==== funny!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:33 pm

The textbook shaped rock was found in my basement, along with various pentagrams and human remains. Hahahaha...

Ahhh, now that you mention it, I do miss sporks. You could eat yogurt and salad with the same utensil! And, if you were as crazy as I was, it doubled as a knife, too.

Of course you know me now! I didn't get to throw that rock at you, though....

I pack the same thing to eat everyday. And after my old school's horrendous hot lunches, I don't think I'll ever eat it again.

Bread is...fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

i have human remains in my closet -^_^-
*painfuls moans come from closet*
shut the hell up!! im on the computer!!! *chucks shoe at closet*
i think the grudge lives there too o.O

ah...i remember when emily use to threaten me with a plastic knife.....wow i never really realized but i kinda do miss our frienship.....but shes not the emily i use to love and im not "kelli smith" anymore....

heh, im neko no danna, overlord of you bitches and everything cat-like!! otaku and loving it!!!!!!XD

eh, the school lunches arnt that bad to me. though the salad is questionable. im gonna die of a heart disease because of school salads. oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 pm

You think your schools salads were bad? You shoulda seen the time they served spaghetti...*shudder* painful memories...

And Neko! You know better than to let the Council of Evil stay in your closet! The Grudge and they don't get along too well, you know?

Oh, friends I used to have but have no more...Mackinzie, more addicted to Myspace than she is to me. Oh, well, I don't think she was that 'into' anime anymore, anyway.

I am Genten no Nobody lord of all things with pointy teeth and shadows (that's right Viral, you are mine, hahahaha).

Anything can be a weapon. Even Cheerios. Those evil little squares...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10   Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library Cosplay Contest Sept. 10
Page 1 of 1