Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whos your favorite vocaloid?

Go down 
+3
Yoshi
Librarian Hokage
rin kagamine
7 posters

Rin Kagamine
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap0%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Len Kagamine
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap17%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rin and Len
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap17%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Miku Hatsune
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap0%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meiko
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap50%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Kaito
 0% [ 0 ]
um...wha?
 0% [ 0 ]
they're all so cute i cant choose!!!! -fangirl/boy squeel-
whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_lcap16%whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

Location : doesnt matter where, as long as im with my brother len

whos your favorite vocaloid? Empty
PostSubject: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 am

vocaloids arnt very well known, but for the people who do know them, who is your favorite?!

rin/len kagamine

miku hatsune

kaito

meiko

if you dont know who they are, just go look up pics on photobucket or videos on youtube. theres a bunch of cracked filled videos of them. (when i say crack filled i just mean they are totally random)

theres even a manga series of them you can find on onemanga called hatsune mix.

there are also many other vocaloids like neru, haku, gakupo and some fan made ones too.

come join me in the wonderful world of vocaloids!!!! XD
(okay that was cheesy....)
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Hello! Welcome!! Smile
I didn't know what vocaloids were so I wikipedia'd it...and that's such a cool idea; making anime characters around voice/singing programs! I can't believe I had not heard of this up untill now!! They're very cool.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 pm

hey nerd-kun

eh heh dont get mad but its me ,neko. Kaos-Brown10
i made a rin kagamine rp account.
kitsune made a len kagamine one too.

kitsune and i are cosplaying as rin and len next year for youma con!! (and maybe for JAFAX too! ^^)
she got me totally obssesed with the voacloids, they are so awesome!!! and apparently you can actually buy their programs (we wanna save up enough to buy the rin/len set, they come together ^^)

the vocaloids are soooo amazing, though a lot of the videos of them are either sad and depressing (especially rin and len's stories T^T) or they are really demented and creepy but in a totally awesome way! >Very Happy

we even have most of our vocaloid cosplay group, kitsune and i are being rin and len, sai-chan is being meiko, this lavi cosplayet we met at youma con might be kaito and courtney said she might be miku. (and kitsunes little sister rp's are neru, so apparently we kinda have her. shes not going to youma con with us though ^^)

anyone whos interested in the vocaloids look these up on youtube!

len kagamine spice
len is like a pimp in that one, its kinda funny actually.

rin/len gekokujou
in that video len is rapping about how he hates people thinking of him as girlie. hes a man! apparently....
and if you watch rin's or the one with both rin and lens parts, rin is singing about how she wants to kill miku.

vocaloids carnival of evil (or terror, im not really sure) its really demented but soooo awesome. its basically about how they all wandered to this circus and what happened to them afterwards

rin garden of terror
rin has a little obsession with cutting off peoples arms (including her brothers T^T) and planting them in her arm garden. again, creepy but awesome.

and one of my favorite videos are rin princess of evil (or daughter of evil) and len's servant of evil same story but one is from rin's point of view and the other from len's. this isnt their actual story but its a really good one of them. if you want to watch it watch rin's story first then lans.

now my all time favorite video is called kokoro. (anyone who doesnt know it means heart) it explains how rin and len came to be. theres a bunch of different versions of it, my favorite is the one that has both rins creation and lens. it was sooo sad it made kitsune and me cry! anyway just go into youtube and type in rin kokoro or len kokoro or len and rin or whatever.

and another good video is len the world is mine. basically in this one len likes miku so rin tries to look more like miku (its not incest she just doesnt like sharing her brother) but this doesnt work out to well for rin and len kinda takes care of her and treats her to a bunch of things trying to make his darling sister happy. its really funny cause lens voice like freaking squeeks! i thought it was a guitar at first but kitsune told me it was len! XD

okay, i know this is alot, but the vocaloids really are interesting. my youtube account youtube.com./vocaloid02rin has lotsa vocaloid videos, check it out!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm

yes i was the "they're all so cute i cant choose!!!! -fangirl/boy squeel-" group....

i dont like any in perticular but all the girls are uber smexy....
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:05 pm

including rin!? Kaos-Panda37

obviously you had to be that, i choose rin and len (i cant pick favorites between the twins!)

i love the vocaloids, kitsune has me soooo obssesed with them, especially the twins. if it wasnt for the fact that the ouran twins pretended to be yaoi with each other a lot, rin and len would so kick their twin buttocks. (rin is a yaoi fangirl, lolz)

dude, heres the listing of the most seme like in the vocaloids (i dunno, feel like posting it)

the most seme is meiko, thats pretty obvious.
2nd rin
3rd len
4th kaito
and the bitch for bitches who never has a chance to be seme is miku.
i dont think i ever see her being seme like.

sai (our meiko-chan!) agrees with this, kitsune probably wont like being 3rd but rin is more seme like than len when it comes to just those to.
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Len. Not much to say there!

But in order...

Len
Kaito
Miku
Rin
Prima (I just don't like Prima very much...)

And yes, I am the girl who goes on Youtube to favorite Vocaloid videos. If anyone's interested, I have a really cute Kaito/Len video.... bounce

And Rin is a Yaoi fangirl...Teehee.

That said, enjoy some Kaito/Len pictures I found (yes that is my favorite Vocaloid pairing [the runner up is Rin/ Miku...What, don't look at me like that! I can like a little bit of Yuri!])

http://kuropacrown.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/

(And not to sound ignorant, but who's Meiko?)
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 pm

cause len is my brother i dont openly show my love for yaoi (kaitoxlen! XD) to often...>:3 if its yuri we're talking i prefer rin and meiko.
rin being a yaoi fangirl just makes my part easier to play ;3 kitsune and i even thought of this funny skit where rin tries to make len gay! (cause im multiple videos he either has to kill the girls he likes because of rin or they just dont like him)
awww, im 4th of your favs list T^T
oh well, i love sadistic little....me ^^;
man cause we were being princess/servant of evil during the animanga she wanted to dress me up as a princess. its nice to feel pretty and i guess royal like, but its not really my thing and it was so hard to manuver in the dress. i couldnt glomp people properly!

your youtube username wouldnt happen to be chisumaro, would it?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Ah, no, my Youtube username (well, one of them, anyway) is Bets4Me. Go, communicate with me (God knows how long Jordan's got on the site....)

Ho, fear not, Rin! I just like boys better than most girls. Although Rin's adorable, I just love the songs where she and Len sing together.

....Who's Meiko? No, really, I know Len, Rin, Kaito, Prima, and Miku...but I've never heard of Prima.

(....I think Rin's a yaoi fangirl anyway)
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:06 pm

sometimes i think shes a yaoi fan too ^^

meiko is literally the first vocaloid. shes 00. kitsune told me she actually found miku, rin, len and kaito. her voice is beautiful has to be my fav out of all the vocaloids. (her voice i mean) shes probably my second favorite vocaloid. (rin and len are tops of course)

i love the videos where rin and len sing together. they just cant be apart. even during the princess of evil video where rin (techinically len if you watch the servant of evil video) she was dancing by herself it made me feel sad

ive never heard of prima (or have i? kitsune may have mentioned her) but the vocaloids that i know are not fan made (besides the originals) are haku, neru and think there was another one. but i think miku hatsune is fan made.

theres also some american vocaloids who are really cool. but i cant remember any of their names.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Oh, no, Miku's a real Vocaloid! She's number 01, and won the yearly award for Internet idol.

Oh, I see, Meiko and Prima are the same person. Dunno where I heard Prima from, but the name stuck (and I thought she was 05?) Meiko has to be my least favorite....I don't really know why (probably because I prefer my female Vocaloids to be small-chested).

And as for fan made Vocaloids....there are a ton. I couldn't list 'em all here. Also, if you wanted true Vocaloids, there's Leon, Lola, Miriam, Meiko, Kaito, Miku, Rin and Len, and Kamui Gakupo. Leon through Miriam are voice banks and Meiko (prima) through Kamui are character Vocaloids. But I didn't see anything on Haku or Neru....

I'm sharing my favorite Vocaloid song. Here's the link:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=mSYTuFujAFs&feature=related

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:18 pm

sorry i ment to say miku zatsune ^^; shes like anti miku. i wanna cosplay as her one of these years :3 ( she has a black leek and fish for some reason o.O)

neru...dont know much about her. haku i know represents broken vocaloids or something like that, she cant sing. but she can dance really well according to kitsune

gakupo! how could i forget the dancing samuri? ^^ hes played by gact and omg he is hot O_O
i tease sai alot cause she totally loves gact but gakupo likes rin ;3

i thought meiko was 05 too (oooh prima and meiko are the same vocaloid) but even sai said she saw 00 on her arm. would make sense, out of the 5 originals shes the oldest.
though i havent heard of leon, lola or miraim...unless again kitsune told me but i forgot.

i like that song too ^^ but my fav is still and forever will be rin/len kokoro
(such a sad song T^T but its like a happy sad thing)

alice human sacrafice is pretty close though, and lens the world in mine.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Lola, Leon, and Miriam are voice banks, so they don't have characters to portray them like Miku. Kaito has something like Miku Zatsune too, though the name escapes me (or maybe I'm thinking of Gakupo).

I get all my Vocaloid info from Wikipedia.

I've always wanted to cosplay as Miku....but it would be so tedious to make.

I thought Kaito was the oldest? Or maybe it's because Prima and Kaito look the same age...
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:29 pm

rin and len are 14
miku is 16
kaito is around 18
and i think meiko is around mid 20 or early 20's, somewhere around there.
kitsune watched a lot of videos and read hatsune mix, shes been building information and tell me things.
i cant think of gakupo as a anti kaito, but hes so fabulous! XD right up there with crayon and tamaki! XDD
Back to top Go down
Len Kagamine
Genin
Len Kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Meiko-sama is awsome, but you like my sister so umm i refuse to vote!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vocaloid02Len
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:52 pm

Holy crap, someone other than me reads Hatsune Mix! And here I thought I was the only one cheers

Go read it, even if the scanulators DO need to learn proper English.

I wonder though, according to the manga Rin is the older twin (because Len says Onee-chan) but sometimes I wonder...I mean, what if the difference was a matter of minutes?
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:10 pm

in the kokoro video len is like a freaking heavan bot, the scientist (who apparently is len) sent a robot of him when he was younger cause he saw rin crying about his death. sooo techinically rin is older but over all it doesnt really matter.
len is her creator and her brother o.O

len! you did vote! who else would vote for meiko? there were only three votes before...

i read a little of hatsune mix. im not to big about reading manga online. except for d gray man, that i dont mind. but i will check it out sooner or later. probably when im all caught up with d gray man.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:21 pm

So, we learn that Len is actually a scientist who can create exact robotic replicas of himself to comfort his sister, who's crying about his death, but how does this all work anyway if he's dead?

(But you must read manga online! What about all the good ones that haven't been licensed! Like Kuroshit - oh, forgot I was the only one who read that). I love Hatsune Mix, it's so cute! I'm just disappointed that Kaito doesn't get a big appearance (until chapter 9).
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:20 pm

*pouts* I would vote for Meiko. Since Meiko is pimp. XD
Muhahahaha. Bow before me bitches!!! *cough*

w00t! I'm winning, muhahahaha. (cosplaying as Meiko next year, behold for I am Sai-chan.) just kidding guys. I love all the vocaloids, but if I had to choose Meiko would be my favorite.

My favorite would probably have to be...

Meiko
Rin and Len
Gakupo
Neru
Kaito
then Miku...
For some odd reason Miku's voice annoys me...o.o;
Maybe it's just my taste in music. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:02 pm

i read some manga online, but when i sit at my computer for hours i like to be doing something. i muc rather have a book and lay in my comfortable bed and read.

but kitsune printed out the first chapter and i basically stole that from her so i got to read that much. maybe this weekend ill dedicate to reading manga, weather it be my stack of 22 manga due in december or online.

i love gakupo XD i almost dont know how one can not love him! hes just...him! XDD
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

What about Haku? 3:
Back to top Go down
rin kagamine
Genin
rin kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:17 pm

i like her too.

OMG! kitsune and i figured something out! anime girls who drink have HUGE BOOBS! look at meiko and haku, basically alchoholics! and matsumoto from bleach (orihime is a exception) and i cant think of any others at this moment. but most do drink and have big titties.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:59 pm

I can read at my computer for hours on end. I normally don't even put on music...

So, in the vast and complex world of Animanga, one finds that an equation of the very inner workings of it's humming core, the basis of character description, is Girls + Alcohol = Big Boobs!

Like, holy crap, has anyone ever seen Eiken? (If you haven't, then don't). All of the girls (except one) have mutant boobs. It's creepy.

Hooray for Gakupo! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Len Kagamine
Genin
Len Kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:44 pm

lol aniki has none Laughing
Back to top Go down
Len Kagamine
Genin
Len Kagamine

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos your favorite vocaloid?   whos your favorite vocaloid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1