Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite fighting style.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Favorite fighting style. Empty
PostSubject: Favorite fighting style.   Favorite fighting style. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:12 pm

whilst i was posting in a different forum i thought of this idea "if you could gain any anime character's fighting style, who's would it be."

you'd gain all of their abilities, as well as their weaknesses. you'd also have to train to keep them up.

at first i was thinking i'd go with LOrd Illpalazzo from Excel Saga, being as he has telekinetic awesomeness that makes Sylar look like a spoon-bender. he was pretty much indestructible at the end of the series, but then i remembered his power comes from an evil split-personality, and i wouldn't want to have to let an evil me take over in order to access such awesome powers.

i think i'd go with Sasuke, just because his fighting style is one of the most amazing i've ever seen. the curse mark thing would be a hard one to deal with but since itachi removed it so i wouldn't have to worry about that. but really, having the ability to summon lightning, wield an expendable sword, summon snakes, read and copy other people's abilities, breathe fire, and use the chidori in all the different styles Sasuke has developed.

i mean really, having the sharingan i could just go around observing UFC matches and soon i'd be a master of submission holds in a day, i could go around hunting down skilled fighters like [once again] Sylar expanding my fighting abilities infinitely.

i'd have to be careful with the magenkyo uses so i don't go blind, but my eyesight already sucks anyway, i'd probably melt my contacts if i used amaterasu.

so yeah, i'm going with Sasuke, who would you guys pick [and why]?
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fighting style.   Favorite fighting style. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 am

Definitely Azuma Kazuma's fighting style-- of baking bread! I'd get the whole shabang: Hands of the Sun, Hands of the Goddess, and the odd ability to do highly complicated math problems. I could enter into any bread contest in the world and win. Say goodbye to store bought bread, I can make it in 60 min!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fighting style.   Favorite fighting style. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 pm

umm i gotta go with either....

1: hidan for the invinciblility but i don't enjoy pain all that much. its tollerable not exillerating

2: Neji becaues he's just frickin sweet and grace full

3: Eclipse (demon diary) for the magic

but i would have to settle for...

4: sigh i hate to admit it but naruto.... he is a moron and doesn't use his power well and could ammount to so much greater than he is. almost unlimited chakra, rasengan/rasen-shuriken, and sexy no jutsu? Think of the possiblilities!!!
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fighting style.   Favorite fighting style. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 am

yeah, but using Sharingan i could learn how to do all kinds of new, cool things. as well as being as fast, acrobatic and athletic as he is.

plus breathing fire, creating blades of lightning in dagger, sword, and throwing varieties, and being able to trap people in realities of perpetual pain would just be awesome.

hopefully i could find me a Karin-type girl who's goal in life is to rape me in my sleep. how cool is that!?
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite fighting style.   Favorite fighting style. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite fighting style.
Page 1 of 1