Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto role play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:50 pm

(okay! im starting a naruto rp obviously [by the way peoples, its just me, neko, i made a itachi rp account ^^] anyway yoshi suggested it and it sounded like fun, plus a lot of my friends rp as naruto characters a lot anyway. anyone wants to join just say so!)

(i guess ill just start it off with something simple, since a few people i know on here a akatsuki members ill start with something relating to that)

"where is hidan...he should have been here by now..."
itachi looked around the room impatiently with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:10 pm

<wanders aimlessly in with a spike driven into his cheast, another in his neck, and a dagger thru his head>

What the &^@$% do you want, i'm in the middle of a ritual &%&$$.....

Jashin (&#$& it...... Evil or Very Mad

(btw neko what the time period for this rp?)

Last edited by Hidan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

(i dunno :3 i guess make it the basic naruto time period, whenever the hell that is. seriously, does anyone know what time period naruto is in!?)

itachi started eerily at hidan as blood gushed from his sacraficial spikes or whatever the hell they were.

"the leader said he had something for us to do and told me to wait here for you. he vaugly mentioned konoha, im wondering if he wants us to track the nine tailed boy. have you been to konoha, hidan?"
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 am

"yea been there a few times" <begins slowly removing the spikes, the wound healing instantly> " all a bunch of athiest B$@#&ds"

"say, where the @#$* is everyone else?"

Last edited by Hidan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:39 pm

"im not sure, sasori should be here. we cant wait much longer, lets head out for konoha."
itachi left the room putting on his hat

(my friend sasori said he made a account, hopefully he'll get on sometimes but i had to explain what rp was to him)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 pm

"aww, &%*& it"

<grabs cloak and storms out the door>

"so what the &%$&% does Leader want us to do this time? Find a *&%#$*&% cat? Jashin d&^m it....."

Last edited by Hidan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konan
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:49 pm

(Hopefully I don't screw up your guy's original plans...>.<;;....Sorry if I do, I'll change it if you both want.)

"No. Pein-sama's orders, to you both, were to spy on to the enemy lines. We as a whole should know what exactly we are up against, when we attempt to capture Kyuubi *The Nine Tailed Fox*. I'll be accompanying you on your journey as well." uttered a soft voice.

Konan gracefully reveals herself by appearing in front of both Itachi and Hidan, who both, seemed to be in a bit of a rush. She sees this and walks along side of the two as they hurried on their way, having her attire fully on. Softly she sighs to herself as she paces herself with the duo.

Silently she turns her head, looking at her following surroundings as if trying to find something, her eyes try to met with the two in slight question.

"Where is Sasori?"

(muhahaha. Sai is in da house biatches. XD. I picked Konan to rp with you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:07 am

<under breath> "oh its the hot b**ch"

"Yea where is that a**hole? Were not gonna F**king wait for him are we? Ah he'll catch up later. Well F**k it lets get this jashin-forsaken walk over with"
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:09 pm

itachi was slightly surprised with konans appearance, he wasnt expecting her to come.

keeping a fast pace he led the small trio towards konoha
"i havent actually talked to him much recently, but i have heard a little from diedara that he was at the sand village not on business. i think he was watching the sand ninja, gaara. im not sure what his interest is in the kid but sasori never tells anyone anything anyway. maybe later deidara can tell us whats going on"

itachi quickly turned into a forest, jumping on a branch hidden by leaves. he waited as his comrades jumped onto the branch too.

"konoha is still weary because of the last time kisame and i were there. i didnt want to start a battle (or hurt kakashi T^T) but things didnt go as smoothly as i wanted. not to mention sasuke found out about my presence and went on a death hunt after me. foolish little brother..."

(nah its fine sai-chan. :3 im not even sure what my original idea was anyway ^^ just kinda winging it ;3)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:22 pm

"F**king work....."

<hops the log, then helps konan over like the inner gentalman he is (My religion insists upon respect to the female gender)>

"life would be so much easier if we all just praised the Great Lord, and killled each othe like the civil people we F***ing are..."
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 pm

itachi stared at hidan"yes becuase killing mindlessly is civil. try to control yourself while we're in konoha, hidan. we dont want any uneeded attention."
Back to top Go down
deidara iwa
Genin
deidara iwa

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:24 pm

-whining- unnnnnnnnn i'm bored!! do you know danna is un~?

bounce
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 pm

<jumps up> "where the F**k did you come from!!!"

"and itachi mindless killing is the most fun kind Twisted Evil !!"
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:48 pm

itachi, being use to deidara's sudden appearences was not fazed by him, rolled his eyes at hidan. "fun and civil are different." itachi stopped in the middle of a clearing, about half a mile from konoha's gate.

"its not quite dark yet, we should wait awhile. i think we lost konan anyway. we can find the nine tailed boys house and tail him during the day, maybe find out some weakness we can use to our advantage later."
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 pm

arrhg... we have to wait till the F***ing dark! thats like 30 more minutes!!

well i goota make use of the time, <tosses itachi one of his stakes> heres howit will work i'll go jump up next to the tree and uchiha here will throw that stright into my cheast!!! it will be Friggin awesome!!! <looks expectantly at an unfazed itachi giving him the death glare>
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:45 pm

itachi sighed rubbing the bridged of his nose
"fine, but you will have to clean up your own blood." he said throwing the stake at hidan with more force than neccisary. (sp?)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:25 am

as the spear flew twords him hidan undercalculated the speed and it rammed straight into his neck, which severed under the weight of the body, causing the head to land 20 fet away from the body.

"well that didnt work the way i f***ing planned..... jashin d**n it.....

yo, itachi go over to my body and pull out the 5000 yen note and throw it on the ground...... f***ing kakuzu will be along soon enough, he he"
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm

with a grimce itachi did as hidan asked. after laying the note on the ground he looked at the sky.

"put your head back on or something, hidan, its near time. if konen would like to join us she better hurry back. "

itachi walked towards hidans head with his usual unamused look on his face "i already know when the uzumaki kid lives, we should also keep a eye on his sensei, kakashi (squeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and anyone else he seems to be close to. i heard that jiriya was in town to keep a eye on the boy..." itachi trailed off seeminly in thought.

(itachi will keep a very close eye on kakashi ♥♥♥ XD)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm

"uh, molester much itachi? you know where he lives? THATS F***ING CREEPY!!!"

(just cuz i dont wanna make another account i'll just change the color for kakuzu, green the color of his money!)

<glomping the money> 'MINE!!!"

"yea and there is another 500 if you get me my body back"

"wait why dont i just take it from your body now?"

"You realy want to go where i F***ing put it?"

"ug just.... ug thats nasty!!"

"well it was f***ing leaders fault for not putting pockets in the cloak!"

"fine..."

<kakuzu reataches the head>

"Ah thats better so where is that hot B**ch?"

(Lol it looks like christmas in this post!)
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm

itachi rolled his eyes "its for the mission. and it looks like konan isnt coming. lets go....kakuzu....do what you want, you can come to but follow everything that i do!" itachi cast a hard look at both hidan and kakuzu, then he jumped into the trees towards konoha.

once at the gate he sent a flurry of shadows shaped like ravens into the sky so the guards would be temporarly distracted. he silently leaped over the walls hiding in the shadows of a seemingly abandoned building.
he waited for hidan (and anyone else who followed -3-)

(i guess ill play any other characters we need too, ill leave itachi's font white though)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm

"Wait who put him in charge? aw f**k it, lets go"

<jumps off>

"Sigh......"

<poof>

<jumps out from the bushes and just makes a huge hole in the wall, promptly followed by a short fight scene in which i kick the gaurds a**es, then fill the hole with thier bodies and use som genjutsu tho make it look like the wall again>

"oops sorry covert ops right! he he....."

"dumba**......"
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

itachi sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose again (its like like him silently saying 'dumbasses...' ^_^)
"the whole point of that was to not make a rucus. someone might get suspicious because of the guards now." itachi walked to the edge of the building and peaked around the corner "whatever, it doesnt matter now. follow me to the uzumaki kids house, this time stay hidden" itachi started to travel being very careful to stay in the shadows of buildings. luckily it was a quiet night in konoha and the only people who were really roaming the streets were drunk.

it didnt take long to get to naruto's house, but it surprised itachi that naruto was not asleep in his bed. concentrating hard on his senses, he was not able to detect the fox boy anywhere in his house.

itachi waited for hidan to catch up, mumbling "this is strange..." thinking of where naruto may be, for some reason he could only think of his foolish little brother. "i wonder if he's at sasukes..." he mumbled to hidan, though he wasnt expecting a repsonse from hidan...or at least not a intelligent one.

(i have the sudden urge to turn this into a yaoi!! Kaos-Brown9 do you mind? i wont make it hardcore, promise! ^_^ you can make hidan fall madly in love with hinata if you want, the fun of rping is doing things that would never happen XD yay crack pairings!!!)
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:59 am

"awww..... someone looking for a family reunion? thats so f***king sweet itachi!! but i'm not sure you will want to see what your little bro's doing all alone in the uchiha house with the jinchurici, he he....."

"shut up hidan, i know how you feel itachi, i used to hava a brother back in the day (which was a wednesday by the way....), untill he met his untimely demise to myself...... <mumbled> he took the last klondike bar....."

"wow why am i stuck wilh a bunch of frecking pussys! well itachi its the best lead we got, lets go with it....."
Back to top Go down
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm

itachis face began to feel warm "w-why would you even assume sasuke would be doing something like that with the jinchurici kid?!" itahci quickly turned around mumbling to himself, his face feeling even warmer. he was blushing. 'dammit!!' he thought frantically to himself

(im going to keep itachi mostly in character, but im going to make him secretly like yaoi and eventually im going to bring in kakashi and make itachi have a sudden crush on him cause he's so hot!!! kyaaa!!! ♥♥♥ )

clearing his throat itachi faced the confused looking hidan and kakuzu. he cast a cold look at them and then began to lead the way to sasuke's.

itachi walked silently on the roof until he got to sasuke's bedroom window. he peered inside but it was completly dark, though he could hear quiet mumbling sounds. suddenly someone shouted "n-no sasuke! dont put your hands there!" and a light turned on to reveal naruto basically on sasuke's lap with sasuke's hands under his shirt.

itachi's jaw dropped, he was totally shocked by this and he almost forgot to hide.

(gonna make naruto orange and sasuke blue :3)

"whats wrong, naru-chan?"
itachi almost snorted, it was so unlike sasuke to use nicknames, especially ones like that

"i-i dont want...to do anything like that...yet"

"but you came all the way over here..." sasuke hugged naruto tighter

"sasuke!!"

"fine..."
sasuke let naruto readjust his shirt. itachi was bent over trying not to have a nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Genin
Hidan

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Luckily as itachi walked off kakuzu ran in opposite direction due to a midnight sale at a strange store known as "Kohl's".......

Hidan (being his normally perceptive self) also got lost and started wandering aimlessly around town. He came to the upper class mansions and mumbled "f***ing rich atheists........" he came to what seemed to be the richest of all of them and imedienty became furious. "Why the f**k should these people live so richly while the disciples of jashin and myself live practicly in poverty!" he thought wildly. He decided that his pest course of action was to go and "encourage" the head of the house to make a "donation" to his cause.

He walked silently through the house scythe at the ready on his side and the broad dagger from earlier in his left hand (did you know that he is left handed? it’s true, he fights in every scene with his left much stronger). As he moved through the rooms he saw the symbol for the Hyuga family symbol on a wall scroll. "f**k, a ninja family, but too late to turn back now....." he moved into a room that was almost bare except for a small figure sleeping in the corner. "That must be the a**hole that lost to the nine tails..... Itachi told me something about him, after the chunin exams....."

He moved out the door and into the courtyard separating the upper and lower houses. He went to the dead center of the household and stopped above the head of the house's bed, who was still sleeping contently. He moved the scythe above the fathers body and took the dagger to his neck and whispered, "oi, wake the f**k up and don't make a sound" the body stirred, saw the knife and scythe and instantly kicked Hidan in the left arm and the chest at the same time. Hidan fell backwards through the paper door and thought "I didn't F**king expect the head to be a ninja too" (yea hidan is an idiot sometimes) he fled through the house until they came to another bedroom that stood above a canyon and rive, another 50 ft. down. He heard guards screaming and knew that he was f**ked, but then he saw a figure stirring in the corner.

The guards busted into the room to find hidan holding an only half aware and still-dressed-in-pajamas (KWAII!!!!!) Hinata, next in line to run the clan, being held around the waist by hidan with another dagger to her neck. "Nobody make any moves or she dies! I mean it!" hidan shouted. The head-of-clan at the front of the mob said back "kill her we don't care! No one wants her to run this house. She is worthless to us! We were trying to find a way to kick her out, but this works just as well!!"

"Daddy....." Hinata mumbled, pleading with her father

"Well f**k that ruins my idea of a hostage..... Wait a minute she is your f**king daughter!! May Jashin have no pity on your souls!!”

A guard charged forward with a pole-lance (giant spear) and went straight through both of Hinata in the chest and also into hidan. Hidan felt his hostages weight sag, pulled the lance out of both of them placed Hinata on the ground and swung the lance around, instantly decapitating the guard that attacked him in one strike. He charged into the mob of guards killing every on with the lance until there was only him, the head, and the brat that lost to the jinchuriki left.

"You sick b***ards" hidan said throwing the spear sideways, so it rotated as it spun, causing both of the others to jump up. When they looked around again both Hinata and the akatsuki man were gone. They thought they heard a faint splash down below, but were too busy tending to the wounded to care about that "inconvenience"

Hinata awoke slowly, trying to remember what had happened. She remembered having a dream, nay a nightmare, about her father not caring about her and killing her so she wouldn't become the next head. Something was poking her back and she awoke on a rocky beach that she had never been to before. She gasped in pain when she saw the wound in her chest, but then realized that it didn't actually hurt at all....

She turned around and saw a topless figure facing a small fire, letting its flame lick his toes. "W.... who are y... you? Where a... am I?"

Without turning to her hidan said, "Who I am means nothing, where you are is safe"

"Please... was that nightmare real? Does my family truly hate me?"

"Yes"

"Oh! What will I do, where will I go. I can’t go back; I don't know how to live alone"

"Well it’s none of my f**king business...." Hidan got up and grabbed his cloak and turned to face Hinata briefly. Even in the dim light she was able to make out a horrible wound on him.

"No! Please sir you saved my life! And look at your chest! There is no way you can walk with it like that!"

"You would be surprised......" and he walked out into the shadows leaving Hinata alone in the moon light.

Hidan jumped from tree to tree until he reached the wall again. He paused for a breather and realized that he was truly experiencing pain. Not from the wound in his chest but from his heart."How could I leave her back there all alone!" he thought to himself.

He found her about a mile off, walking along the banks of the river, the reflection of the moon on the water accenting her beauty even more. She had rips and tears in her pajamas and was walking on the hard rock’s with bare feet. He came up being her and draped his cloak around her shoulders, and put an arm around her. "It’s a cold night" he said to her softly.

She jumped a little from his touch but quickly relaxed, embracing his warmth in the night.

He couldn't quite please it but there was something about this woman that made it all seem right in his life. He didn't have to act tough to impress her, he didn't have to curse and swear and threaten her to, gulp, love him. She just gave it all to him for free.

They walked for hours along that beach, until her weight gave out to sleep and he placed her on a mossy bed for the night. "itachi doesn't need my help," he said quietly to himself trying to convince himself, "and anyway she is going to be hungry in the morning, I best go find some fish, a couple of eggs, and oh, some tubers and roots might be nice!" he build a fire to keep the night away, kissed his love on the forehead and ran into the forest to prepare a glorious feast for the morning. For once Hidan was truly happy.

(omfg that took forever to type! Razz hope you enjoy, and yes hidan will return, along with kakuzu, I’m not out of this yet! but first to find a smexy akatsuki bikini for my Hinata Cool )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto role play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next