Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto role play

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itachi uchiha
Genin

Naruto role play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto role play   Naruto role play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

(hm, that was pretty good. though i find "love at first site" stuff like that cheesy, but thats just me ^^)

itachi saw birds fly from another part of konoha, probably a few mils away. cursing under his breath and wiping the away the blood on his upper lip he quietly snuck away from sasuke's bedroom window towards the spot he assumed hidan was at.

itachi noticed there was something going on at the hyuuga house, obviously hidan did something. 'that idiot better not have let anyone see him, we dont need tsunade knowing we were here...' he thought

he faintly smelled blood and followed it to where hidan was crouched next to a little fire...not to far from him was the sleeping body of hinata! at first itachi was furious hidan would do something that stupid, but when itachi saw him walk over to her sleeping figure and brush away the hair on her forehead itachi could tell there was something more (ha, itachi is sensitive XDD sides of itachi no one has seen before o.O)

figuring hidan may actually start thinking now, itachi went to find a suitable hiding place to sleep and figure out exaclty how he's going to trail naruto.
(i was thinking he would do some transform jutsu)

he found a large willow tree that had branches completly covered towards the top, just as he got to the third branch he heard humming and faintly saw fullfy white hair below him. he realized it was kakashi hatake and then was curious why the copy ninja was out this late. drawn in by his sexiness itachi couldnt help but follow him

(yeah, got sloppy at the end but i was making it to long. we need to somehow bring our stories back together, maybe we can keep hinata as a hostage and she can kinda join the akatsuki, lolz XD)
Back to top Go down

Naruto role play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2