Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

yeah, i've gotta get on that, and vocaloids... i shall be busy in the next few days.

well i got plenty of free time now, i guess i could get on that.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:32 pm

yoshness!! >:3
and be sure to look up plenty of gakupo stuff, potential gakupo canidate! and our only canidate!!
we want as many people in our vocaloid group as possible. we have the originals already....except luka...oh yeah we dont have a miku either. well, james said if he could get miku's outfit he'd be miku for us. he actually knows lots of her songs and the ones he cant actually sing he can lip sing very well.
hes the perfect miku!....excpe that hes really tall and a dude ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Have you never heard me mention it? Go read some of the old posts. It's been there more than one.

I haven't been watching the anime very diligently, so I'm farther on the manga. Ep 5, so you've met Grell, the Fabulous Grim Reaper, right? I read the manga on onemanga and I've just finished Chapter 30.

Agni is love! (oh, wait, you wouldn't know him).

Also, I saw a costume online, but my friend was looking at it, so I'll have to ask her.

Sorry Kira.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm

grell...oh yeah! he's the shinigami or something like that pretending to be a butler right now, right? kitsune has shown me a picture and told me about how fabulous he is. i like him XDD
i like almost everyone in this anime! i dont know if i should stick to cosplaying as sebastian, there was some other people i was interested in...oh yeah, kitsune told me about sebastian liking cats, i have to be him now!!!
unfortuantly im not as awesome he is ^_^;; i need to learn how to kil with silverwear.....

um...what topics did you mention it in? ^_^;

and yes please! if you friend saw something even close to his outfit i'd appreciate it greatly if you told me! :3
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm

oy, i don't know if i can learn his songs though... i fear i may not have the heart to live up to your needs master! :darksmilie:
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 pm

dont worry JD, only sai and hannah are good enough to learn vocaloid songs. i dont know how they do it but listening to alice human sacrafice for a week they both knew their parts and everyone elses too!!

i cant sing any of rin's songs, i can barely sound like her, but as long as you have gakupo's personality, understand him, and can act like him in all sorts of different situations, like before how i was explaining true cosplay. looking like a character is not enough, you have to adapt your own personality to theirs!
where was i? oh yeah, and you dont have to look like gakupo, only when we go to a con -^_^- i dont look like rin. not at all....^_^;;
but i think you have the aura for gakupo, it can work ;3
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

well, back to watching kuroshitsuji for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

WHAT?!?!?!?!? NO SUBS?!??!? I LET IT LOAD FOR ALL THAT TIME JUST TO FIND OUT THAT THIS VIDEO HAS NO SUBS?!?!?!?
damn...T^T i cant speak japanese... bbdde
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

yeah, i'll watch all the videos you have under your name and you can help me understand anything i don't get.

i shall be ready serve you master Neko!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 pm

I mentioned quite a bit in the Gaara vs. Edward thread...

Like right here....

Quote :

However, if anyone can tell me who would win between Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and Hayate from Hayate the Combat Butler I will give them a cookie.

And here...

Quote :

I would pay to see that. Hmmm, if Sebastian and Hayate switched places...wow, I'm not sure which is worse, going through ridiculously dangerous "missions" or facing off with dark, Victorian-England Cain-esque villains and mysteries....

Oh, and here...

Quote :
One of my favorite Japanese VAs is Jun Fukuyama, who does Grell in Kuroshitsuji. Is it possible to make a far-too-feminine Grim Reaper sound gay and badass at the same time? Yes, yes it is. It's far too bad that William dragged him back to...wherever Grim Reapers come from and we never see Grell again (on a side note, William is a prick).

Oh, wait, and here too...

Quote :
Like Kuroshit - oh, forgot I was the only one who read that)

This is the last quote I'm posting, but I think you get my point.

Quote :
Why!? There are, like, 25 friggin' chapters of Kuroshitsuji and I can't find chapter eight? What the hell STFU (seriously, that's their name) scannulators!?

I want my Ciel.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

oooh....eh heh, i dont remember reading any of that ^_^; you must have posted it during a time i wasnt as active and reading every possible thing on here. sometimes when i get on and people have posted 20 million things i just kinda skim it unti i find something i can reply too.

but now we both know of kuroshitsuji and we can talk about it until someone shouts "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!??!!"
and we send them a video and they are like "oooh sebatian is so sexy!!!"
and i just like "heh, i know i am *sparkles fabulously*"
....um where was i going with this?

anyway i found A LOT of kuroshitsuji cosplays on ebay surprisingly, ceil, sebastian, madam red, grell, and i think there was a couple others. i dont know when but eventually ill be sebatian! ...im gonna need a wig...
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

i must find time to watch this glorious anime, curse my lack of free time!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am

Or read the manga. Agni is awesome.

What's the anime doing right now? The last time I looked at it they were in some weird village with a creepy maid.

It's weird how the whole Jack the Ripper arc was in chapters 10-14 of the manga but in the anime it starts at Ep. 5. I guess there were a lot of fillers though.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 am

eh, i dunno. i had a hard time finding episode 4 because my computer hates tevo or whatever the hell it was called. when ever i try watching an episode off that site my computer is slow and lags like crazy even if i let it load. unfortuantly i cant find episode 5 with sub and not on tevo or whatever the hell it is. i think ill watch it at the library today.

we should beg nerd-kun to play an episode or two of kuroshitsuji for the mystery anime, i hope he can just play it off of the internet. it'd be awesome if it was out in america, but i highly doubt it. i dont even think the manga is in america, is it?

i dont know what the anime is doing right now. i just got done watching episode 4. and yeah, its like halfway through the jack the ripper arc. the beginning of the 5th episode had some girl tied up and some creepy man was like "shhhhh" and then it skipped to ciel and sebastian going to ciel's summer home or something like that and madam red and that one dude were already there and then they started talking about the jack the ripper case....thats as far as i got before almost throwing my chair at my computer. damn thing. smilie51
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 am

there is a jack the ripper arc? i really have to find time to watch this series, i only saw the first episode so far and it certainly has a unique feel to it. the way it mixes comedy and violence is really cool, its like Hell Girl and Ninja Nonsense mixed into one.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 pm

haha, sebastian is a ninja XDD

well...more of a assasin really.
and magician and demon and butler and really really smart dude and a chef and a gardener and a guy with really mad skillz and a pertty boy and a smooth talker and a womanizer
yeah i could keep going but i think we all get the idea.
hes freaking everything!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:03 pm

The creepy guy was Grell the Fabulous Grim Reaper. If you want to watch Ep 5 just go to crunchyroll.xcom, they're pretty much up to date on what the anime count is in Japan.

Yes, there is a Jack the Ripper arc. And who it is may be a surprise...Oh, and prepare to cry at the end of...was is Ep 5? Or maybe 6, but be prepared for depressing stuff.

And after that we get into the Agni/Soma Arc! Yay~! Those two are the embodiment of serious awesomeness.

LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Kuro11-0
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 am

i really find it hard to believe that this series could make me cry, but who knows, i cried during a lot of really strange anime so it wouldn't surprise me.

i couldn't remember what series it really reminded me of besides Hell Girl, but i do now and its Black Lagoon. really if you put the magic of Hell Girl with the bad-assery or Remy from Black Lagoon you get Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 am

Hey, the part was really depressing, because you'd never expect it to happen in a normally happy anime.

It's not as bad as Godchild, though, so I guess I can't really complain.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:39 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY RIFF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

god child was horribly good. though the ending seemed happy (for everyone but riff and cain :darksmilie: ) i was crying for ten of more minutes!
when i got done with volume 8, i literally put it down next to me, layed my head on my pillow and silently wept for awhile.
it
was
so
sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
escapesmilie

crunchyroll....does it use a video from veoh on there? veoh videos suck, my computer cant play 'em and james' computer had a hard time with it, and i havent found any chances to steal my moms laptop to try it on there. ill try watching it tonight. no spoilers, please!!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm

I agree about the ending of Godchild! I hated Riff so much!

It was so depressing...But the ending was at least semi-happy, because Riff did come back to Cain in the end.

I don't think Crunchyroll uses Veoh videos, because my computer can't play those either, and I can watch them just fine. But if you really want to veiw the latest Kuroshitsuji episodes then I'd suggest going there.

...And please tell me, for the love of God, why does Soma have PURPLE HAIR!? It makes absolutely no sense!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm

i dont hate riff, well at first when he became "raffial" or whatever the fuck his name was....
I
WAS
SO
PISSED!!!

though i love 99% of yaoi and i have many favorite couples, cain and riff is my all time favorite. they are just the cutest and sexiest thing ever! and i love master servant stuff.

at least they were together when it all ended.....

but still that time where he betrayed cain...oh god that ripped my heart out. i almost stopped reading it.

and i dont know why he has purple hair o3o
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:41 am

iceysmilie Godchild iceysmilie

why have i not watched anything anyone ever talks about? :darksmilie:

i actually think Excel Saga has one of the most heart wrenching endings [episode 25 i mean] i seriously weep openly during that whole final arch were Illpalazzo is fighting his evil self, really all of Excel Saga is a surprisingly romantic series, and Key really is a great character, along with the fact he pretty much exudes sex like Naraku does poison and that he is so fabulously bi-sexual that he can make Excel think dirty things involving him with her and her master, and he sure deepens the story too. really Excel x Illpalazzo is one of the most romantic pairings i've ever seen in an anime, they are so cute together!

and really as a direct opposite i really don't find the ending to Chrno Crusade as being that tear-jerking. i mean its kinda sad to know that Rosette is dying so quickly but really i felt sadder throughout the series than i did at the actual ending. Rosette when she was under Ion's control or her feelings towards her brother, were much sadder. in fact Jewel Witch's death was much more emotional for me, and Remington and Joshua's fates were much more sad than Rosette and Chrno's. i really didn't feel that moved by the ending, to me it was more of a artistic lack of emphasis, a minimalist work of art. i liked it, it just wasn't all that powerful to me.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah, the part where Riff became Riffial or whatever was really shocking. I almost didn't read the seventh volume and would've just skipped to the end because I didn't want to see what happened to Cain.

And yes, RiffxCain is a good pairing.

I don't think I've really cried at any anime...oh, wait Grave of the Fireflies and The Dog of Flanders. Saddest. Thing. EVER.

Oh, and Godchild is a manga, not an anime.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 pm

i wish god child was a anime though. i'd buy that instantly! the first manga series i want to collect will be god child!

i normally dont cry easily at books, movies, ect either, but god child made me cry more than any other book.

i dont even cry when mufassa dies or when bluestar died in warriors.....wait, no i did cry a little bit....like one tear or so. but in lion king, my favorite movie evah, i only tear up when mufassa dies.

but the end of god child :darksmilie:
good book though. very good book.

i think ive watch some of the excel saga, JD. jerry showed a little bit of it to me after i showed him the top 10 reasons why ed x envy in canon. the creator of that video used characters from the excel saga and made it look like a game show...con...thing. of yaoi. funny ass video, you should look it up..unless you hate ed x envy.
but excel was funny as hell, ill have to watch more. i could so easily be excel, shes awesome. .....wait, shes the blonde one who spazzes a lot, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Other Stuff :: This May Seem Random, But...-
Jump to: