Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 am

oh, i didn't know it never got adapted, i heard stuff about hair color so i assumed anime, and made an ass of myself.

it figures that out of two girls and me i'm the one who cries the most... by far... defeatsmilie

but i'm used to that by now, i cry watching stuff all the time, probably more than anyone i know. i dunno, i guess i'm just that sentimental of a person. i cried like crazy watching Excel Saga during the last few episodes, Chobits made me cry, Gundam SEED and especially Destiny, Outlaw Star when Harry died, Gundam Wing when Duo saved Hilde, Lucky Star when Konata's mom came back, i think i shed a single manly tear once or twice during FLCL and Gurren Lagann, basically i'm just a sad excuse for a man. maikkasmilie
shysmilie

yeah, Excel is the Blonde spaz. i'm glad you plan to watch it, so that for once there can be an anime i love being discussed on here! kopya maikkasmilie
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

I cried when Kamina died. It was so depressing...And, wait, who cries at Lucky Star?

I also cried when Mikoto died in Kanon 2006, because that was depressing. I haven't watched the last volume, but I've heard it's sad, too. I cried when I first watched the Last Unicorn, because, shut up, it was really sad. And I'll probably cry at Air, too, because I've heard it's really depressing.

And I cried at Wolf's Rain when Toboe died. He was my favorite character!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 pm

well....there were color pictures of cain and riff. at first i thought it was just a random picture changing his hair color, no its white.

not like in princess princess where tohru's hair is like 5 different colors.

nooo toboe!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 why did he have to die! ...wait wasnt he the first to die? thats just horrible, hes soo cute!!!
kyaa there was some great wolfs rain cosplayers at youma. the toboe was really cute and one of the hegey or hegay however you spell his name (i cant remember =_=) was really cool and kinda cute. the ones i got on video were all great cosplayers and knew their characters well...except for when kiba and sume (i dont remember how to spell it! >_<) leaped into the air shouting "yay!! <3"
...actually it was really funny.

the ending of chobits made me mad. they can never have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much does that suck?!?!?!?!? and the ending was simply confusing to me. i didnt understand much until "so we cant have sex?"
wait they cant have sex? wtf?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 pm

...Weird.

No, I don't think Toboe...oh, maybe he was. It was sad either way!

I don't see a lot of Wolf's Rain cosplayers. I always thought it was one of those 'unpopular' series that a lot of people didn't know about. Then again, I probably wouldn't recognize a Wolf's Rain cosplayer, because when I saw the show it was in black and white.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:06 pm

we saw cosplayers of the main 4 characters. i only know how to spell two of their names and i dont feel like making myself look like more of an idiot. my friend who i call hyena wants to cosplay as chesa or whatever her name is.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 am

the time i cried during Lucky Star was when Konata's mom's ghost came to visit and her dad was telling the story of how they met and fell in love, and during all this Konata's mom falls in love with him all over again. there was a line like "i love him for all his good qualities, as well as his ability to face me and show the bad ones as well. and he loves me for the good and the bad as well." to me that was just so romantic i had to cry.

i cried more during Persecom-Yumi's death more than anywhere else, that was really sad, and Ueueda's line " *sigh* i always seem to hurt everyone i love... *facepalm*" really is a good one as well.

i'm surprised when i saw Tales of Vesperia cosplayers on a show about a con in japan, i was watching and there were two girls cross-dressing as Yuri and Raven. i wonder if the Raven girl wore fake stubble...?

i really love ol' Raven, he really reminds me of myself and seems a lot like that Gakupo fellow master wants me to dress as, fortunately Raven doesn't dance so if i cosplay as him i can work my way up to Gakupo.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, I will have to watch the last bit of Lucky Star to see that part.

Hmmm, I could picture you as Gakupo.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm

well its good that people who know the chracter can see me as him, being as the thought of getting to in a group cosplay and not be the weak link is kinda nice. i'll probably have to beat it out of myself that i'm not Raven, i or have Neko do it for me.

Random person: Who are you!?

JDeko: Raven Schwa---

Neko: *pulling pack fist from my stomach* He's Gakupo.

really if the two do end up being similar running around as Raven in samurai robes would be a fun day! -^_^-
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm

an announcement from the awesomely awesome overlord neko (dodges rock) i will not be on the animanga site or at any of the meetings for a long...long time. just in case you were wondering what happened to your master neko (dodges another rock) like if i died or something (ha! me, die? thats silly!) but yes i know you will all miss me -teary eyed- (gets hit with rock this time)
okay...ow.
anyway i just got in a huge titanic boat load amount of trouble sooo..yeah...

and because i wont see you for awhile, nerd-kun...
-takes deep breath-
HI NERD-KUN!!!!!! -glomp tackles to ground-
i would never actually be allowed to do that -^_^-
but nerd-kun is so skinny i bet it wouldnt be that hard to tackle him to the ground...

whatev, ill miss you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha_keyblader
Genin
Uchiha_keyblader

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 am

Billy Mays in AWSOME!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://sasuke-keyblader.xanga.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE!!!   LOOK HERE!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Other Stuff :: This May Seem Random, But...-
Jump to: