Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)

Go down 
+5
DarkShackles
mazy
Neko
Nezumi
Librarian Hokage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Empty
PostSubject: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:31 pm

O.k. here's a little mini poll
Pick characters to fit (from any manga):

of all time the-

1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting):

2)Most annoying:

3)Hungriest:

4)Creepiest/Most Evil:

5)Clumsiest/clutziest

6)Most adorable/cute

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style

9)Most haunted/tragic past

o.k. so maybe this isn't so mini. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:13 pm

1)Strongest: Gai Sensei (Naruto) He's like Super Strong!! he can like Crash through walls *Dynamic Entry!!*

2)Most Annoying: Sakura (Naruto) It has to be said she can get pretty annoying! ^_^0 or Ino for the same reason...

3)Hungriest: Chouji Akimichi (Naruto) He's almost always eating! or Gluttony (Full Metal Alchemist) He also seems Pretty hungry..

4)Creepiest: Naraku (Inuyasha) I get the Shivers whenever I see him... so I guess He's Pretty Creepy..?

5)Clumsiest: I'm not sure about this one... maybe ummm Naruto? he's kinda clumsy...

6)Most Adorable: Shippo!! (Inuyasha) SOOO CUTE!! I just wanna hug him when ever I see him!! but i'm also putting in Lee cuz umm i don't know why... ^_^0

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: Sasuke (naruto) His relationship with his brother is totally questionable.....O.O or the Elric Brothers (FMA) They seem to have Brotherly Relationship!! ^_^

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: Inuyasha! (Inuyasha duh...) His Tetsuiga (Sorry bout' spelling) Ish teh awesomeness! or Lee and Gai Sensei! cuz they have a sweet Fighting style a.k.a the 8 gates!! *nods head in agreement*

9)Most haunted/tragic past: meh... Probably someone from Death Note or the Elric brothers... or even Sasuke?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:30 pm

hmmm lets see....
1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting):probaly armstrong (fma) i mean come on, just look at him!!!!!!!! he has buns of steel!!!!!!! but a heart of gold Kaos-Panda37 armstrong is so cool even if he is really werid. Kaos-Brown10

2)Most annoying:SAKURA!!!!!!!! shes so annoying always being like "sasuke-kun sasuke-kun" or "naruto you idiot!" and she beat on naruto for no reason! she has no cheast and who the frick has pink hair and wears a red dress?!?! (okay i know alot of anime girls have pink hair,im just venting Kaos-Brown14 ) and shes completly useless!!!! at least until shippuden.

3)Hungriest:choji and gluttony! i know for a fact gluttony has a never ending appetite but choji seems to too.

4)Creepiest/Most Evil:orichy (orochimaru) hes the snake man micheal jackson of anime world. not to mention his obssesion of young boys. "sauske, i need his body...." and so on....

5)Clumsiest/clutziest:hmmm.....probaly...omg i cant remeber his name but hes the main guy character in love hina. i cant believe i forgot his name but hes so clumsy, he gets beat up by alot of girls too.

6)Most adorable/cute: zomg shippo and kirara for sure! they are so freaking cute...i cant even describe!!!

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: definutly sasuke and itachi.sasuke was never good enough for his dad and also recently ive found out (or so it seems to me) that sasuke is like the only family memeber he cares about. and one of my friends said maybe itachi wants sasuke to kill him, which seems possible from the episodes i just saw.

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: i think the oddest weapon is kimmimaru and his whole bone thing. its really cool but really...unexpected at the same time.

9)Most haunted/tragic past:hmmmm gaara has a very messed up past, so do the elric brothers and their still going through a bunch of crap. haku does too....
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:46 pm

I Didn't think Of Kimmimaru until just now... ^_^0 ha ha Neko and I have the Same Ideas yet almost completely Different explanations!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:01 am

great minds think alike eternal rival! Wink
Kaos-Brown12 Kaos-Brown4
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah!!! Kakashi Thumbs Up
Kaos-Brown2 Kaos-Brown9 Kaos-Brown12 Kaos-Panda28
Muahaha I couldn't help myself.... *-*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:37 pm

none of us can ^^ these smileys are more fun that the gaia emotes!
Kaos-Brown2
Kaos-pika Kaos-Brown12 Kaos-Brown9 Kaos Panda Inuyasha chobits Inuyasha1 Naruto7 Naruto8
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Ha! I know! these Smileys R Fun!! Kaos-Brown9 Kaos-Brown2 Kaos-Brown4 Kaos-Panda28 Kaos-pika Kaos-Pika1
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 pm

besides the kakashi smiley i think this is my fav Kaos-Brown4

we totally got off topic about the "mini" poll.
no one else has posted on it though Kaos-Panda33
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:27 pm

1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting): um. kurogane. >>

2)Most annoying: in a naruto filler, the rich brat with the money.

3)Hungriest: ryuk for apples =D

4)Creepiest/Most Evil: creepiest would be orichimaru.

5)Clumsiest/clutziest: tohru :]

6)Most adorable/cute: honey-sempai

7)Person with the most interesting brother/sister/or parent relationship: i think the winner would be sasuke/itachi/parents

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: fye's fighting style is cool.

9)Most haunted/tragic past: pretty much the whole cast of naruto.
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:38 am

1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting): Uhm....probably Goku from Dragonball Z....since he pretty much has muscles on top of his muscles...and so on. XD......and Dragonball Z has men who ARE steroids.

2)Most annoying: Uhm...what Mazy said. =p

3)Hungriest: Allen Walker from D. Gray-Man......I swear he has 20 stomachs.....or more.

4)Creepiest/Most Evil: Tyki Mikk from D. Gray-man and Orochimaru...Yikes...sometimes they really gives me the creeps.

5)Clumsiest/clutziest: Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket. She's awesome, though.

6)Most adorable/cute: Hunny-Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club. He is so adorable! >w< You just want to hug him forever.

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: Uhm....hard...I can think of a lot. Subaru and Kamui from Tsubasa Chronicles (Or Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations anime wise), Edward and Alphonse Elric (Cause they have a really strong friendship and brothership), Sasuke and Itachi (Since their relationship is....strange), Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin from Ouran (since they are the coolest high school twins EVER and have a huge bond)....and so on. ^^;

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: Hmm....I have no idea on this. Oh!!!! Mugan from Samurai Champloo has a pretty sweet break-dancing fighting style. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. XD

9)Most haunted/tragic past: Fye D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicles. I've never cried so much in such a short time. ._.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:59 am

all form naruto cuz i'm so origional like that

1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting): Gai

2)Most annoying:Sakura

3)Hungriest:Choji

4)Creepiest/Most Evil:umm... Orochies

5)Clumsiest/clutziest Naruto

6)Most adorable/cute HINATA-CHAN!!!!

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship saskue

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style HIDAN!!!!! 3-blade scythe FTW!!!

9)Most haunted/tragic past Itachi (Read the Tobi speech if u dont get)
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:16 pm

1) Strongest: It's a tie between Guu (who's in my signature) and Haruhi (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).

2) Most annoying: Oh, that's a hard one. Almost half of the girls of manga are in that category. But, I'd have to say either Izuna (from He is My Master) or Akane (from Ranma 1/2).

3) Hungriest: Ummm...I don't remember that many hungry characters, so maybe...Ranma? (Ranma 1/2)

4) Creepiest/ Most Evil: Naraku (InuYasha) and Creed (Black Cat).

5) Clumsiest/ Klutziest: Millefiue, or however you spell her name, fram Galaxy Angel.

6) Most adorable/ Cute: That award would have to go to Sora, from Kingdom Hearts. He's my favorite character, so of course I'd pick him.

7) Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: Hikaru and Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club) or Shiori and Kaori (Kanon)

8: Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style:
Keyblades came close, but I'd have to say Kazuma Azuma, from Yakitate!! Japan. The ultimate weapon: Ja-pan!

9) Most haunted/ Tragic past: Any of the Kanon 2006 characters, or Ritsuka, from Loveless.
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm

1)Strongest (I mean like weight lifting): Uh... IDK... Maybe Major Armstron from FMA? XD.

2)Most annoying:Hm... Sakura from Naruto. She really doesn't do anything in the first part and she's always stalking Sasuke.

3)Hungriest: Choji. Very Happy

4)Creepiest/Most Evil: Orochimaru scares me. Alot.

5)Clumsiest/clutziest: I have no idea...

6)Most adorable/cute: Oh, I have alot of guys for this. Kiba, Hitsugaya, Ed and Al. (THAT SO WAS NOT ALOT! I lied. :3)

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: Interesting? I no comprendo Razz Joking... I can't decide...

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: Buh... uh... that dude with the hair?

9)Most haunted/tragic past: Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:57 am

1) Strongest: Lord Illpalazzo [Excel Saga] he lifted and destroyed dozens of Ropponmatsu units, each weighing in the tons, with his mind at once.

2)Most Annoying: Meer Cambell [Gundam SEED Destiny] its tough to be more annoying than Releena Peacecraft, but at least she wasn't ripping off a Goddess of awesomeness like Lacus Clyne the way Meer was. she really beats out the head of the Selena fanclub for worst fan of all time.

3)Hungriest: Aisha Klan Klan [Outlaw Star] Hungry and awesome, she was probably one of the girls that made me realize what manhood was all about [along with Haruharu Haruko of FLCL] plus she could eat A LOT!

4)Creepiest/Most Evil: Lord Djibril [Gundam SEED Destiny] proof that this whole "green movement" is horribly evil, its a short step from saying "no more carbon pollution!" and ruining car companies to raiding hospital maternity wards and killing babies with Kalashnikovs yelling "FOR THE PRESERVATION OF OUR BLUE AND PURE WORLD!] also training small children to kill each other so that they can be the ultimate soldier. plus he was pretty creepy, with his wine and his long-haired cat and his purple lip-gloss.

5)Clumsiest/clutziest: Excel Excel [Excel Saga] this girl took down a sky scraper whilst directing traffic, and ended up being raped by a underaged-looking combat android whilst working for UPS essentially. she rules at failing. she's also insane, every second of that series proves that, one example her referring to her pet dog as "the emergency food supply" and meaning that whole-heartedly.

6)Most adorable/cute: Flonne [Disgaea] with lines like "Hi, i'm an assasson from celestia here to assassinate you, nice to meet you." as wells as her then helping and falling in love with that demon, she is just too cute.

7)Person with the most intersting brother/sister/or parent relationship: Shinji Ikari [Neon Genesis Evangelion]. Father who hates him who he's constantly trying to get the approval of, pilots a mech that is his mom's soul's new vessel, falls in love with the second clone of his mom, who's extra bodies are stored in the basement of the facility he "works" at. Kira Yamato is also good, being he had all that romantic tension with his twin sister, but they found out before it could get memorably inappropriate.

8)Person who has the oddest (but coolest) weapon or fighting style: Nabeshin, little robots that look like canadians from south park that pop out of his afro and attack people with tommy guns and sabers, as well as the Nabehameha, as wikipedia puts it Nabeshin is a walking Deus Ex Machina.

9)Most haunted/tragic past: Stella Loussier [Gundam SEED Destiny] raised since a small child to fight to the death with knives and sub-machine guns by Blue Cosmos to be able to beat the Coordinators they hate, by the time she enters the series she's completely de-humanized. even worse she falls in love with an enemy pilot, and upon returning to the ship we find out every time she falls asleep all her memories are manipulated and the boy she likes is erased. when she is later captured she suddenly starts to recover her lost memories in a very painful manner, and even though she is with the boy she likes it turns out she can't survive without the drugs blue cosmos feeds her. so when her lover returns her he's promised she'll never fight again and will get to live an easy peaceful life... that promise is broken and she gets put in a giant death machine and made to fight the boy she loves, and who she now remembers, things are about to go sweet until she sees Kira who has repeatedly disarmed her on the battlefield, and being as she's been programmed to be a human weapon, is a person she is severely phobic of. so she goes from calm to panicked and starts firing wildly, killing more innocent people, and Kira to end the destruction is forced to shoot her down. when he lover pulls her out of the wreckage she is bleeding out, and after saying a tearful goodbye, dies, and is buried at sea by her lover as his slowly lowers her into a Siberian lake.

this was a good poll, please make more of them!
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)   mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mini poll (-o.k. maybe not so mini....)
Page 1 of 1