Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

"Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll" Empty
PostSubject: "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"   "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:32 pm

'Tis just some questions from teh Naruto fanbook...I don't own them...not that you'd need a disclaimer for questions...

1.Which sensei do you want to teach you ninjusu? (Me says Kakashi-sensei! Very Happy)

2.Who should be the fith Hokage? (Me says uh...Tsunade?)

3. Who is the most cheerful character in Konohagakure? (Me says Guy-sensei! Cuz he is...)

4.Who would you like as a rival? (Me says duck butt Sasuke.)

5.Who would you like to team up with? (Me says...teh sand siblings! They pwn all! I mean...bunny! Come back *runs a fter bunnies*)
Back to top Go down
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"   "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:16 pm

1.Which sensei do you want to teach you ninjusu? Asuma-sensei.

2.Who should be the fith Hokage? Erm. That position is already taken. >>
3. Who is the most cheerful character in Konohagakure? Well, all of them have their moments, but I think either Hinata or Lee.

4.Who would you like as a rival? Chouji. We'd eat to the death. =o

5.Who would you like to team up with? Gaara, Kunkuro, and Temari. I mean, with Gaara around, you wouldn't even have to do anything but stand there and look fierce. xD

Last edited by mazy on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"   "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:34 am

1. i would have to say Kurenai so i could learn genjutsu from her, but if my chakra was compatible and i had a way to deliver it without getting killed in the process i would want to learn Chidori from Kakashi.

2. Tsunade already is the 5th Hokage, as for the 6th i think it should Negi Hyuga or Shikimaru Nara being as they were the first to reach Jounin and Chunin respectively as well as both of them being great tacticians.

3. i's have to say Guy is the most cheerful only because his sadnesses haven't been flushed out yet, Naruto, Lee, Iruka, all of them have been shown to have emotional weaknesses, but even when guy is sad he's kinda goofy and happy, i think if he were developed more he'd be less happy so he wins.

4. i believe in having your idol be your rival so i'd want Sasuke as my rival, because i'd want to train to surpass him Lion's den style, fight full force until i stop getting utterly wasted, then hold my own, lose gracefully, tie and eventually, probably when we're both jonin, beat him. since Sasuke's awesomeness cannot be contained by the village anymore i'd settle for Hinata and probably Choji and shikimaru to a lesser extent.

5. I'd want Hinata and Shikimaru on my team because i really respect Shikimaru and Hinata has the most esthetically pleasing fighting style, it's just fun to watch those gentlefist fighters fight, and i might even be able to have Negi as the leader on some missions.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"   "Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hidden Leaf Village Citizen Poll"
Page 1 of 1