Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?

Go down 
+3
Neko
Librarian Hokage
rabbitofdoom
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Empty
PostSubject: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Does anyone here own a bunny? I have two! Anyone own or ride horses? i ride one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Bunnies are cute! I have to admit. I had a good friend who had one. He (the bunny that is) was adorable! He had a bad habbit of chewing on power cords though.....

Has anyone heard of Tenchi Muyo? That anime has a bunny named Ryo Ohki -except he's not a bunny he's a Cabbit (that's a cross between a cat and a rabbit ...only in Ryo Ohki's case he was a cross between a cat and a rabbit and a space ship. Don't ask. Tenchi Muyo is really weird....)

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:30 pm

I like the Hunny's bunny in Ouran High school host club!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:52 am

tenchi...? oh! that tenchi and the spaceship rabbit cat thing that is SOOOOOO kawaii!!!! Kaos-Brown9
i watched that show a very long time ago before i knew what anime was. when i saw no need for tenchi in the library i was so haooy 'cause i remeberd it!
but the 6th book hasnt been in for a long time.... Kaos-Brown14
or was it the 7th i need?
i dunno....
i have a bunny named daisy right now. she old and grumpy though Kaos-Brown3
but cats eat bunnies.....(glances at hungry looking evil kitty army) ill try to control them Kaos-Brown10 (gets attack instead Kaos-Brown11 )

zomg nezumi rides horses! and she does jump things with them too!!! i got to go with her once, it twas cool Kaos-Brown4
but some of teh horses scared me.... Kaos-Brown13 (i walked by then they started whinning at me Kaos-Brown11 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Omg you have a bunny? Have you ever heard of midwest rabbit rescue rehome? Its a bunny shelter in plymouth!!! You should get a bunny! Everyone should get bunnies! Then we can all have a bunny party!!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm

i prefer cats. (hence neko) but my stupid landlord wouldnt allow my two cats. we spent 6 months trying to find homes for them, but we couldnt and they were put down. they were such good kitties i miss them dearly Crying or Very sad

theres a bunny shelter? silent
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Yesh I ride Horses!! I havn't been Jumping much though Because of my Surgery but I'm back and jumping now!! X3 Very Happy Neko you have a bunny?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:19 pm

nezumi, i didnt tell you about daisy?

can i go with you to watch you ride again?
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:03 pm

where do u ride?

what brred?

western or english?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:41 pm

heh english.....nezumi iz british!!! Kaos-Brown4 (dont take my word, i wasnt answering any of the questions)

zomg i love britsh people, their accents are so cool! erin and i were talking about accents in 6th hour today, she was talking with a british accent the whole day. Kaos-Brown12 twas fun Kaos-Brown4 Kaos-Brown2
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm

ZOMG ERIN WHO? cuz my friend erin luvs talkin in a brittish accent!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:54 pm

KWAA IM A CHUNIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:31 pm

um um...um...(spazzes) i dont know her last name Kaos-Brown3
are you a freshmen at pcep? Kaos-Brown10
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm YOUNG!!!!
Not a highschooler yet, and I'm proud of it Very Happy
Bunnies are fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Yeah I'm English and I'm Going back to the U.K for Vaction in Febuary!!!X3
I also Ride English Style and I jump But Iv'e only just Started Back Jumping Bacause of Surgery and Stuff... -_-' I Don't really want to tell where I ride on a Website.... But I think I can trust People Here ^^0 WillowBrooke Farm Ish my Main Barn!!! Yeah!
Neko It's Way too Cold and Icy at the Barn at the Moment Maybe sometime when It warms up!!! >.<*** Especially With all the Construction at my Barn... Yucky Constuction! but at least we get a bathroom and a new Arena!!!
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Or did you Meen Breed? If you were asking that, I Don't ride a Specific Horse all the Time I ride lots of Different ones!! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:19 pm

nezumi- i ride a morab!!!

kazehime- r u shannon??? (this is your socail studies buddy)

ummm brittish accent person- i am at east. 7th grade. so it must not be the erin i know
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:46 pm

Ummm I'm the Only Person I the Animanga Club that comes from england and I don't have an accent I moved to America 7 years ago when I was 5 I'm in 7th grade as well.....
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 am

tell me about the U.K when you get back okay gai?

i didnt even think about the barn being cold, and they still make you ride?
wow good luck with that!

yayz...new bathrooms X3

oh rabbit you go to east?
cool i went there in 6th grade ^^
im in 9th now
i went to east in 6th grade, central(worst school EVER!) in 7th grade and i went to discovery in 8th grade where kitsune got me into anime and i met my closest friends ever incluidng nezumi and miku and kitsune!!!!! and kuma-kun but he hasnt joined the site yet -.-
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 pm

nezumi do you go to east? probably not. what school? discovery perhaps?

neko. who were ur teachers? Mrs. Holland perhaps? She is the devil. she teaches lme this year.
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:38 pm

Hello All.

I go to East, and I'm sorry to contradict, but I think it's a fine school...

Umm... Erin... what? I might know Smile

Mrs. Holland, never had her.
I'm a TAGgie. Please don't call me a geek/nerd. I get enough of that already.
Back to top Go down
rabbitofdoom
Jonin
rabbitofdoom

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:40 pm

IM IN TAG!!! my homeroom is mrs. svoboda.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:16 pm

I go to Discovery... and I'm not in TAG some People aren't nice to me anyway
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:36 pm

i dont really remeber my teachers in east, all i know is mrs. wesala (i think thats how you spell her name -.-) now she was the devil, the most annoying devil ever. she always bragged about her "perfect kids" but they were spoiled brats.

my old bff emily was in TAG....
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Never heard of her...
What did she teach...?

And Nezumi, you mean TAG people?

It depends who you're talking about. I would say not to stereotype though...
There are a lot of people at other schools, like Discovery or West, that call us "TAG fags" because of the fact that we're in the program. I'm not going to say that you do, of course, but... oh well. I'm rambling. Disregard that, please Very Happy

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?   Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo. Who likes bunnies? Or horses?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next