Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??

Go down 
+6
mazy
Yoshi
Neko
Kaze-Hime
Genten
thelifeofabinder
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:47 pm

pink flowers and a scythe!
how could one such as i not love this man!? amsmilie
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm

for the sake of having good points used against me and having to side with kitsune, im not going to engage in a "who likes/hates kairi" conversation.

but as to where they keep their keyblades, well sora, roxas, and riku are all gay enough to say they put them in their asses when they are not using them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

true, i do imagine that is where they keep them, but i think Riku keeps his in Sora whenever possible, and now that she has on i bet Kairi does too. so what i'm saying is that Sora gets a lot of buttplay from everyone he meets, i bet donald and goofy keep their weapons inside him too.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Sora's ass must really hurt at the end of the day.

I always thought, in a less perverted fashion, that keyblades would shrink into convenient little key chains when not in use. When you want to use them, they'd grow bigger.

But I kind of like your explanation better.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 pm

i had the same idea, but thanks to Neko that series just got a lot more interesting.

yeah Sora is sore, but you know he loves every moment of it!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 am

Well, of course. Then Sora wouldn't be such an uke, would he?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 am

ha! ahahahaha--oh wait your serious?
*ahem* no sora is a total uke. its hard imagining him as seme. well..possibly paired with (kitsune is gonna kill me!!) kairi he may be seme, but even then i still see him as a little uke boy. yeah he may be teh all mighty keyblade master but really hes just a silly optimistic boy running around trying to find his gay lover riku....and kairi.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 am

and he's searching for Riku and Kairi because the one keyblade, one shield, one wand and whatever weapons the world-specific characters have are not stimulate is butt anymore, he needs Riku and Kairi's keyblades to feel that pleasurable butt-pain he craves so much. he must have more weapons inside him!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Ar Tonelico, man. Seriously, play that game if only for what the girls say during battle. It's hilarious.

Sora is an uke to...everybody, come to think of it. Sora being seme is just...Twilight Zone material. Do you hear the music?
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 am

yeah, i could hear the music. though i never saw the Rod Sterling version, well i saw a couple, but i loved the one from my tweens with Forest Whittacker!

what game console is ar tolenico on?
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 am

If you never saw the Rod Serling episodes than you never saw Twilight Zone in its glory days.

Ar Tonelico, both one and two, are for the Playstation 2.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:14 am

i saw a few episodes of the Rod Sterling Twilight Zone, monsters on maple street, the guy who just wanted to read and ended up surviving a nuclear holocaust only to lose his glasses, and the one with the evil slot machine. i still think the newer ones were just as good.

i really loved Star Ocean 3, especially when i got Albel's ending being as the idea of him and Fayt having buttsex was so smexy. Fayt is such a little uke and Albel is one of the hottest guys i've ever seen as his tendency to be involved bondage situation just makes the situations flow like a river of yaoi. Albel's sadistic insanity kinda helps too.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am

Twilight Zone just seems to lose some of its appeal when it's put in color. Maybe I'm just old fashion.

I've always wanted to play Star Ocean, but I have this tendency to never finish a game, so I've never bought it.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:10 am

Star Ocean is one of the best RPGs i ever played, its in my top 3 with Tales of Symphonia and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. but unlike those other two re-playing it the game loses none of its suspense and greatness, really remind me and i'll let you borrow my copy as long as you promise to give it back, its an amazing game!

plus the ability to create BL is always fun!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 am

The ability to create BL would be an awesome superpower.

Okay, I'll bug you about it at the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm

ability to create BL?!?!?!?!?! *amaaaazing!!!* you could just glance at a guy and turn him gay!!!
i'd wanna use a power like that on lee, maybe even kakashi for a short amount of time...*drools at the thought*
that is one thing i must never tell him ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:49 pm

It would be so much fun to mess with people's heads like that. Except I'd stop using it after a while because I don't want EVERY guy I look at to turn gay.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 pm

id abuse a power like that ^_^; id eventually be deemed a enemy of the female race because i make all the cute and hot guys gay. and id have fun making married men gay.
im a bad person -^.^-
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 am

Would you even use it on me master? :darksmilie:
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:26 pm

JD, i dont think i even have to.
"go kiss that guy."
"but im not gay..."
"....so?"
"but--!"
"*kisses forehead* be a good little JDeko and make master neko happy. if you do what she says there may be something special for you later! <3"
"okay!!!"

haha, probably not that easy....maaaaaaaaaaybe i would for a little while. dont worry you wont remember anything -^_^-.....unless your ass was hurting....nah, id probably make you seme.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 am

true, you really don't have to have any mystical powers for you to manipulate me master. though for some reason "i'd make you the seme" is one of the sweetest lines i've heard in a while. my poor little puppy-mind is so warped!

personally i'd just want the power to turn people into ukes and semes, so i could go around fixing all the marriages my master plans to ruin...

plus it'd be so fun to take total wench women that are all "GRRRRRRRR! i am woman! is is so powerful and men are just horny trash to be used, disgusting pigs!" and turn them into total desperate ukes begging to be violated, i'd enjoy doing that so much. i'd also use it on alpha-male types and make them into my desperate little slaves that i will deprive of affection and attention, but always be a total cock-tease to, so essentially i will become all i hate. but after a while i'd just find a total flamer with arms as thin as my wrists and make that guy into a guro-seme and enjoy watching some 300 lb muscle man get brutally ass-raped and beaten with whips and such, and i'd make he remembered it very vividly so he'd always question his sexuality. same with the massive sexist wenches, i want them to remember very clearly desperately craving and begging teary-eyed to be given some rough lovin'!

though i'd also just do it to make happy couples as well, i'll be the intimate version of cupid and revive loveless marriages with my uke/seme powers.

and i'll admit if i woke up face down on some stranger's couch and when i ask what happened i was given the response "Neko used her powers to make you buttrape a guy." i'd be like "yeah, i can i can totally see her doing that, where are my pants?"

i like making tools suffer, what can i say i'm like Frank Castle armed with buttrape! maikkasmilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??   Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaoi/BL/Shounen-ai fan anybody??
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canton Teen Animanga :: Anime / Manga :: Otakus Unite-
Jump to: