Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

manga mission #4?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 pm

nerd-kun are you going to do a manga mission 4?

ooooh~ i just thought of a nice idea, your favorite anime character in a renissance or victorian style outfit <3
that would be cool but kinda difficult.

or a maid outfit! XD kyahahaha Naruto1

yeah thats all i got....
but im all fired up for the next manga mission!!!! Naruto8 Naruto8 Kaos-Brown9 Kaos-Brown4 Kaos-Brown12 Kaos-Brown2
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:00 am

yayz hinata in a maid outfit! <melts>
Naruto1 Naruto8 Naruto1
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:26 am

We're going to hold off on manga mission #4 for a bit because our big official library-wide manga drawing contest is coming up. I should be posting the official rules in a couple of days, but basically you can draw anything you want for it. The entry deadline is going to be Nov. 30., and people will be able to turn in their entries either by uploading it themselves or turning it in on paper at the library. Prizes are going to be gift certificates to Borders for $50 (for 1st), $40 (for 2nd), and $30 (for 3rd).

But, keep thinking of ideas for manga mission #4, becuase we'll go back to it starting in January. So post your ideas here.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:58 pm

Your fav. or cosplays alter ego or reverse!

like a total goth-emo-wnna-kill-myself-hinata
or a lovey-dovey-YAYZ-i<3u-hidan
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:12 pm

get outta my head yoshi, i suddenly got the urge to draw a love and sunshine itachi.
though i should think of something much more original....GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh i so know what im going to do....its good...very good....>:3

yayz! i cant wait for the contest :3 and teh prizes sound great! ah, just think of how many mangas one can buy with 50$ -day dreams- i could begin my godchild collection! <3

hehe i have a feeling this is gonna be awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:56 pm

I already made my entry for the drawing contest, hahahahaha.

And for Manga Mission #4...

Fetishes! Glasses, maid, miko, schoolgirl, neko (no, not you)...anything! That would be a lot of fun...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 am

<alredy melted puddle melts agian>
Hinata...... in.... any.... of..... those.........
<dies from ectacy>
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:16 pm

oooooh~! a overall fetish theme!!!! i love it!!!! XD...maybe i should work on drawing kakashi better....

hmmm maybe i should re think my drawing contest entry. now that i think about it its not that original....but.....hm. ill keep it in mind but maybe i can make it better,......

but if i did draw kakashi for manga mission 4 should he be in a school girl outfit or a maid outfit? hm....maids are kinkier but i would have to work on ruffles.......
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:34 pm

I enjoy drawing maid outfits, but I'm pretty good at the lolita fashion. School girl outfits you can have a lot of creativity with, though.

As for which is kinkier...Well, both are very popular fetishes. I think I need to go with maid, because it's a little bit more popular.

Well, this is turning out to be an interesting conversation.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:52 pm

rofl rofl. yeah but who cares? i should really draw something of kakashi and itachi. i dont know why i didnt think of this before, i am itachi, and itachi and kakashi are hot together. so its like me being with kakashi XDDD except i have a p3n15.

hm....if i dont do it for manga mission i should still draw maid itachi and kakashi just for the fun of it. damn if that freak show thing wasnt so soon id enter that! oh well, i think ill get started on it over the weekend or on monday during school....actually since im liking this idea so much i might just enter it for the drawing contest. maybe ill do kakashi in a school girl outfit for the mission instead.

sigh, i dunno. i think to much about it. oh well, i already got the urg to draw kakashi and itachi in maid outfits, no point in letting it go to waste!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:25 pm

I've already got my drawing created. Now I just need to get to the library...

I'd love to do a mega fetish for Manga Mission #4. You know a school-swimsuit-maid-neko-schoolgirl-glasses character.

Well, Neko, it is not who cares but why. After all, maids are mega popular for a reason. bounce
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:47 am

true.....maids are popular for....reasons. kitsune wants to doa maid cosplay, im gonna try to find her a maid outfit that has a longer skirt so no one tries to make a move on my dei dei. i will rip off their head and drink tea out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Ripping people's heads off and then drinking tea out of it isn't a good idea. Brain juice does NOT taste good with Earl Grey.

If you want a long skirted maid's outfit for Kitsune to wear then you could have her dress up as one of the maids from Emma. Not only are they humble but historically accurate too!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 pm

ill clean out the head first, ew i dont want their dirty blood in my tea! hm...emma, ill look that up.

historically accuret like victorian or what time period we talking? kitsune loves victorian style clothing, i sure she likes the maid outfits too.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Historically accurate Victorian England. Very good show if you like romance.

Then Neko, what would you do with the various organic material that you took out of the head? Brains should be saved for a Zombie attack. Always. Save. The. Brains.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:00 am

U DONT KNOW HOW FUN IT IS LISTENING TO TWO GIRLS TALKING ABOUT MARD OUTFITS.... sigh.... i can dream

and u guys do have great ideas
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:44 pm

wow yoshi you get horny off of two girls just talking about maid outfits? sheesh your too easy. know what, just to torment you kitsune and i are gonna buy maid outfits one of these days and wear them to the animanga. hm, or maybe if i feel like it ill draw you a special hinata picture. i have been wanting to try drawing hentai. i really only wanna do yaoi but who says a little huugya shyness will hurt?
(f*** i think i spely her last name wrong o.O)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm

<screems like a little girl> EEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayz i luv u neko!!!!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:13 pm

What, Neko, you've started a hentai/yaoi request service? Draw Sora-------.
Harhar, now you will never know.

But cosplay maid outfits are so expensve. (And Yoshi, that's pretty pathetic.)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:05 pm

hehe but thats just yoshi -pats him on the head- hes pathetic but we all love him. ^^

sure ill start drawing yaoi for people, but i actually havent drawn anything yaoi yet. sasuke-chans birthday comic was the closest thing ive draw to yaoi. and you cant see anything below their waste.

i will never know what?

and i think your better than me genten ^^ (if im thinking of the right drawings o.o...)

yeah....maid outfits are expensive, but if you buy it around halloween time its not as bad. though finding one that isnt so skimpy is the problem. then again....when kitsune was wearing tights with that one alice in wonderland costume it wasnt so bad...and the maid outfit i tried on wasnt bad either. though they didnt have any in medium so i tried on a large, yeah....just a little bit to big. (sarcasm -.-)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:13 pm

*random complaining moment*

argh i want my new laptop!! i need to get a better photoshop and a tablet so i can bring out my full potential!!!....plus the whole scanning thing is so annoying.

sorry about bitching, i was just looking at some of gentens other drawings and i love them. you use photoshop 5 or something like that right? and you said something about doing it completly on the computer. i need to get some good manga drawing materials too -3-

okay, bitch moment over. -^_^-
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 am

i iz not pathetic i iz in luv..... I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:57 pm

love, pathetic. basically the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:50 pm

lol so true Sad
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 pm

What, I'm gone for a day and suddenly there's a million new posts? What, do you guys skip school or something?

Yeah, I use Photoshop Editor 5 (I want CS2, but it's so expensive...). And the only reason I draw completely on the computer is because I've got such a crappy scanner.

You'll never know what? God, I'm more perverted than I thought....

I can't really draw yaoi. I can draw guys, but every time I try to do anything between them the drawing goes BOOM!

It's nice to know you like my drawings. Give me compliments and I'll give back pictures.

Bitchy Complaint moment:

Damn you, Mr, Rodriguez! Why are we starting that stupid cell project tomorrow? Why?

And Yoshi, the line between love and being pathetic is very thin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

manga mission #4? Empty
PostSubject: Re: manga mission #4?   manga mission #4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manga mission #4?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next