Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Gundam Character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Best Gundam Character Empty
PostSubject: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:34 pm

i don't know how strong the Gundam fanbase is on here but i figured i'd give it a shot.

i think Kira is of course the best. i mean he's the ultimate human being, genetically he is as good as a person can be. plus he's just an awesome person, he cries, breaks-down, questions and wavers but never fails to get the job done. and to me his emotions just seem more sincere than the oldies like Amuro or Heero.

though i do have to give it to all the characters from 8th MS Team, i'd say that was the best over-all cast in the whole series.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:41 am

I actually just watched the first disc of Gundam Seed last night and oh my goodness is it good!! wow! The thing is, I am normally not a 'giant robot' person, but it was just so intense and so well done. I thought, well I'll just see the first episode-and then I watched all 5. I couldn't stop. I've got to see the rest. From the music to the 'friends who have to fight each other'- bit (well, no one really wants to fight in that series but they all have to) there was just so much tension. I have to say I was very impressed.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:53 pm

i dont know what gundam is TxT

but i did watch this really funny skit with heero (thats how you spell it right?) and some other guy...i forgot his name but he wore black and had long hair...unless it was just the cosplayer, it was a girl....but it was really funny ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:15 pm

It depends on which gundam series we are talking about...>.>
For Gundam Wing I would have to say Heero, Duo, and Trowa. Duo cause he just makes me laugh. Heero because...well.....Heero kicks butt and Trowa cuase he's pretty kick butt too.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:03 am

i mean out of the whole Gundam mythos, UC, AC, CE, FC. Anyone, Amuro, Heero, Kira, Shinn, Slaggar Law, Garma Zabi, Master Asia, who do you think is the best Gundam character of all time?
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:45 pm

i wish i knew which one i thought was the best character. but knowing me i wouldn't be able to choose between any of the characters.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:56 am

i'm very happy that the hokage thought SEED was so good, i personally think that it has very good character development as well as the robots and explosions.

so hear that fellow members, watch Gundam SEED, and [if like my brother] you can't take Gundam because the art looks like they haven't updated it since the original series in 1979, well rejoice! for the new series Gundam 00 is PRETTY!

[but Kira is still made of awesome, sorry Setsuna F. Seiei]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gundam Character   Best Gundam Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Gundam Character
Page 1 of 1