Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Character Quiz

Go down 
+9
Kira of the Eternal
Miku
amaznXazn
Rika-Taichou-14
DarkShackles
mazy
Neko
Nezumi
Librarian Hokage
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Naruto Character Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:54 pm

There are a lot of Naruto character quizes out there-I kind of like this one for some reason:
www.morg-ue.net/quiz/naruquiz.html
It's not too long, and the questions have, well, character...check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:58 pm

ummmm Kakashi Nii-saan Pwease don't eat me ^^0 But I got...
Kakashi: Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:53 pm

no, i wont kill you eternal rival (sniffle) TwT
(or eat you for that matter o.O)

i gots gaara...

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

really i was afraid of getting sasuke o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:32 pm

i got kakashi too.

"You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face."
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 3:02 pm

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Uhm......wow.....I never saw this coming...^^;
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 pm

"You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face."

...Didn't see that coming ^^ Heh...and I thought I'd be Naruto... clown
Back to top Go down
amaznXazn
Chunin
amaznXazn

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 pm

mahahaha shikamaru :3 i saw that one a mile away ehehe i'm like...the laziest person i know D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveninthesky.deviantart.com
Miku
Genin
Miku

PostSubject: Oh God   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Oh, dear god, Shocked I gotten Sasuke. Why do I always get him as my match up. Weater it is for a personality quiz or a couple quiz. I always get him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1241896/
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 am

i got Naruto, and whether that result describes me at all or not [kinda hit and miss] i refuse to acknowledge it on the sheer fact that i have never liked Uzumaki and i probably never will.

oh well, i must admit that the question and answers were some of the most amusing i've ever encountered, its probably my fault for having some hidden self-loathing complex.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Miku
Genin
Miku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:28 pm

... I am a haku fan girl. Well more like I'm in love with him, I want to marry him. When i gotten Uchiha Sasuke I was so pissed. Uchiha Sasuke is nuteraul to me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1241896/
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 pm

i gotta admit i see a lot of myself in Haku the whole "wanting to be useful" bit is pretty true of me.

i kinda envy Haku, at least he died with Zabuza valuing him, no one really makes much of a use outta me now, i lost my Zabuza, now i gotta find a new one...

so bothersome!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 am

yea i got garra too neko

sigh if only hidan was on the quiz

btw heres a link to a good akasuki

http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/1769/what_akatsuki_member_are_you%3F
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Holy crap I got Sakura! Sakura! M-maybe this is a sign? Am I more alike to the character I dislike than I think? *shudder*.

Although it was probably because of my odd answers. One moment I'll be screaming, the next trying to trick people with my cunningly brilliant wit! Hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Yoshi wrote:
yea i got garra too neko

sigh if only hidan was on the quiz

btw heres a link to a good akasuki

http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/1769/what_akatsuki_member_are_you%3F

At least you didn't get Sasuke, Yoshi. >.>
Rawr.
*pouts*
Oh well.
I guess I can be a emo duck butt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 am

good point lol Sad
Orochimaru <---- or him
Rock Lee <---- or him
Iruka <---- or him
Hokage <---- or him
Naruto3 <---- or him
sigh i guess that better than nothing....
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:00 pm

i think people hate on sakura too much. yeah, she was annoying as hell as before the time skip, but at least she fights now and stuff. that's an improvement.. but it's annoying how she dangles herself all over sasuke. but if he likes it, then whatever.

orochimaru. gross.
Back to top Go down
deidara iwa
Genin
deidara iwa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 pm

You are NARUTO!

Stubborn. Loud. Determined. You're Naruto and, dammit, you'll make people acknowledge you even if you have to kill yourself to do it. Or Sasuke. You'd prefer to kill Sasuke to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm

well at least i whined slightly less in this post, though it was slightly shorter than some of the others, still "i lost my zabuza" is a line worthy of a Kamina "i want to see you grit those teeth" punches.

i got Naruto, that makes me want to find that programmer anf beat them with a wet sock full of hammers.

i wish i'd gotten Sasuke, but his description kinda sucked, kinda makers me ponder if its better to get a character you dislike or a bad description of one you do like?
Back to top Go down
yeama
Chunin
yeama

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Shocked Shocked i'm going to kill myslfe now i cant, no wont be sasuke Shocked Shocked yep i'll do that that works, that works well *walks off shock and stend* that cant be i cant i just cant
Back to top Go down
http://randomashell0o.weebly.com/
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:50 am

LEVEL UP!
your new strength have unlocked a new power within you.
JD-puppy has become JDeko.

useless Naruto has transformed in Godly-awesome Sasuke.

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

PERSONA! [Yuri Lowenthal voiced the main in Persona 3 too!]

GOD am i psyched to be Sasuke! now i know Neko has made me a more powerful me! -^_^-

thanks Neko!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Character Quiz   Naruto Character Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Character Quiz
Page 1 of 1