Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Most Like Yourself

Go down 
+7
Kira of the Eternal
Rika-Taichou-14
Kitsune
Neko
Nezumi
Kaze-Hime
mazy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mazy
One of the Legendary Sannin
mazy

Character Most Like Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:34 pm

1] Which anime or manga character can you most relate to and why?

or

2] If you could be any anime or manga character, who would you want to be and why?
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:19 pm

that's hard. I think I'm just me, actually... it's hard to evaluate yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://wheniclosemyeyes.deviantart.com
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:50 pm

it is hard.

well, if i had to choose from naruto, i'd either want to be tenten or temari, because they both kickbutt.

=D
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:08 pm

tenten is freaking awesome ^^

Hmm. If I had to be someone... I guess... *thinks* *still doesn't know* it's hard to decide Razz
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm

Or Ino or Hinata if we're still talking Naruto characters.

I wonder after a certain age if hyuga's eyes would begin to go blind..

=/
Back to top Go down
Kaze-Hime
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:03 pm

Ino=poisonous flowers=cool

Yes, that is perplexing... *shrugs* who knows...
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:06 pm

heck yes!

i know itachi is slowly going blind. or maybe not so slowly.

*cries*
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah it's Hard to Decide I'm Between
Gai Sensei (Naruto) , Rock Lee (Naruto , Toboe (wolf's Rain) , Mello (Death Note) , L (Death Note) and Matt (Death Note) For some reason Someone Started to Call me Kisa from Fruits Basket... O.o oh well
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:50 pm

That's quite a combination =]

Ahh. All the smart people trying to bring down Kira ;]
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:58 pm

I agree! ^_^0 it is alot of people but it's people that I can or somewhat relate to! I just Love Death Note tho!
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:11 am

I love Death Note as well.

Crazy smart people being smart. ^___^;;
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:35 am

Yesh I agree Tis' a very Exciting Show! and Manga!!
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Yet suspenseful at times.
Who knows what they're going to do.
=o
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:44 pm

since when did people start calling you kisa, nezumi? o.O
id have to say im most like light from deathnote...but im also alot like kakashi. its hard, really id just like to shove my own character into the show and totally screw everything up X3
but in a good way ^^0
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Winry at the Party She Called me Kisa Remember? I wanna put my Own Character in as well It would be TEH AWESOMENESS!!! ^_^
you should make a Comic with Nerd-kun in it Neko!
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Genin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:42 pm

misa amane!! she rocks and deidara we have the bang!!
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:56 pm

KITSUNE!!! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 am

Yeah. Screwing up mangas/animes with your own character would be pretty sweet. =D

Light from DN? o.0
Hopefully you aren't planning on killing all the 'wrong-doers' in society.

-______-
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:58 pm

Nezumi wrote:
Winry at the Party She Called me Kisa Remember? I wanna put my Own Character in as well It would be TEH AWESOMENESS!!! ^_^
you should make a Comic with Nerd-kun in it Neko!

omg nezumi you are so right!!!
thanks eternal rival Kakashi Thumbs Up you've given me three good comic ideas in just a couple days. ^^
hm but how should i put nerd-kun into my comic.....and still make it appropiete for the animanga website......(iz deep in thought)

thats probaly gonna be the hardest thing for me, not doing anything completly inappropeite for this site Kaos-Brown10
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Oh you're welcome Neko!! ^_^0
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm

kisa is adorable :]
and yay for ideas!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:21 pm

omg kisa is cute, but i love kyo from furuba
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 pm

I am...am...am...uh...
Well, according to the many Naruto personality quizzes I've taken, I'm a mix of Kiba, Naruto and (*dies*) Sasuke. WTF. I hate Sasuke(Sorry to people who do like him! Itatchi's cooler...)...and to thinl a part of me is like him... Shikamaru
Back to top Go down
mazy
mazy

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:45 pm

itachi is craaaaazzzy.

crazy crazy crazy.

but i love him nonetheless.
:3
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:52 am

i'd say i'm like Duo from Gundam Wing, mr. happy-go-lucky laid-back always-laughing jokster on the outside, but deep down inside torn apart be feeling of inadequacy, wanting to do more, frustrated the world doesn't think like you and regretting your past so much.

when i was little i wanted to be happy and laugh everything off like him, it was only when i got older i realized that he didn't laugh it off, he made jokes to survive the blows, to make it through the day you have to roll with the punches.

i could also say i'm a lot like Misa Amane in my blind loyalty, i'm so devoted that its pretty much a death sentence when ever i make a real connection with a person as far as my emotions go, when i told my lover i'd never leave her and i was willing to be her's forever no matter what i meant it, and she didn't and 3 months later i'm still rebuilding my life, which is futureless bleak and empty compared to the one i left behind.

i really wish i could be like Kira Yamato [big suprise there huh?] to be able to just cry my pain out and turn it into drive to do what must be done, i wish i could turn my heartbreak into fuel to propel me into the future and onto a more stable life. Kira may cry and may have snapped a few times, but he never broke and he never gave up, i wish i were as strong as Kira, and who knows, if i was maybe i'd have a girl as great as Lacus.
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Most Like Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next