Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May Meeting Feedback / Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Empty
PostSubject: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:12 am

Here's a spot if you want to talk about last meeting. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:30 pm

heh that was a fun animanga (well there all fun!) but im really happy my friend gaara came. the last two mystery animes we watched were really good too! i surprisingly liked the acrobat one (lol sora...)

and stuff....
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:39 pm

I missed the mystery ones...I was dragged into the teen room by my peeps...but they showed Bleach!!! XD *spaz attack* It was awesome when Gin was like, "Bye bye ♥" That cracks me up every time XP
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:39 am

gin is cool, i find it odd how theres barley any characters from bleach i hate. the only one i really dont like is that creepy scientist soul reaper captain. but everyone else (good or bad) is awesomly awesome X3
especially momo and yachiru and toshiro!
Back to top Go down
Rika-Taichou-14
Jonin
Rika-Taichou-14

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 pm

I hate Aizen with a flaming, deadly passion. I either A. Hiss B. Scream or C. Try to claw his eyes out whenever I see him Kaos-Brown9
Toshiro rocks! cheers And so does Renji, and Hisagi, and Ichigo and Hanataro! WOOT! And pocky. Gotta love the pocky ^^
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm NOT DEAD!
and my Birthday's coming soon it's June 29th!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:35 am

i liked azien a lot at first, until i found out he tried to kill momo, then i was like "you bastard!!" >:O
and of course you gotta love chad, uryu, orihime, ichigo, renji, rukia is okay but not one of my top favs *continues going on long list*
oh i really like that pyromaniac girl in the soul society, um i forgot her name and her brother....something with a G i think....anyway shes cool.
and kisuke, gotta love the hat and clogs XD

omg i just realized, gaara nii-sans hat is almost like kisuke o.O you never see him without it, he even got mad at me when i took his hat (totally worth it though XD)

but yeah....

and what do you mean your not dead nezumi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Meeting Feedback / Discussion   May Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Meeting Feedback / Discussion
Page 1 of 1