Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Here's a place as always if you want to talk about last meeting. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Nezumi
Akatsuki
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 am

I wasn't there DX
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm

yeah you and a lot of people nezumi. kitsune missed it too, i was confused o.o (actually shes very sick) kuma and sasuke were late, a lot of other people who usually go wasnt there. but there was some new people, my friend hyena came. and anna showed up to with her brothers or someone i think. oh wait i think shes a only child, must of been a friend and his brother. and scott reappeared on the face of the earth again. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:38 pm

oh and itachi and yoshi missed it
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:41 pm

None of my friends (well, maybe one) could go. Mel-Chan had Youth Group, Bri-Bri was on vacation, Stephanie forgot about it.....

And I knocked a cup full of pop over! Drat, aside from the contest and anime, this meeting didn't go too well. And even then the internet connection was down!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm

so it wasnt the best, but its still always so much fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 am

Yargh, it's always better than what I would normally be doing a on a Wednesday night.

It just sucked because I was practically all aloooone. Let's watch Haruhi Suzumiya next! Haruhi! Haruhi! That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:29 pm

haruhi sounds good :3
aww! i would have bothered you genten...but im still not sure who you are
Kaos-Brown10
lulu should be at the next meeting, and your friends with her, right? unless im thinking of someone else. anyway ill introduce you to my friends!! Kaos-Panda37 kitsune and itachi should be there next time, and ill remind kuma everyday so tha idiot doesnt forget. and im sure hyena will be there again. and maybe my lord kazekage gaara will come too <3 <3 (shh!! dont tell him i called him that, he doesnt like me calling him gaara nowadays Kaos-Brown7 )
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm

You don't know who I am? Hmmmmm, well, I'd be M*dis*n C**hman. Just picture Godzilla with curly hair, and you get the picture.

Of course I am friends with Lulu!

Yes, Haruhi Suzumiya is awesome. We should at least show the movie! Episode 00.

Good, I'll show my freak show I mean friends. *Begins pointing* There's Mel-Chan, and there's Bri-Bri, that weird one right there is Stephenie, and lastly is Ashley. See, aren't they weird?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aug. Meeting Feedback / Discussion
Page 1 of 1