Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion

Go down 
+3
Neko
Kira of the Eternal
Librarian Hokage
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Thanks to all who came to the last meeting. Here's a place to discuss if you want, as always.

The mystery anime we watched was called 'Familiar of Zero', since a couple people asked. That's the english title. The japanese is "Zero no Tsukaima."
We should have the 1st 3 discs available to check out at the library in a few weeks or so if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Librarian Hokage on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:43 pm

that was a really good series, familiar zero. i might have to watch it when the library has the DVDs in.

there weren't a lot of people this time it seemed, and it was a lot more calm and quiet. i had a really great time! -^_^-
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm

eh, except for a couple things it was more calm than it usually is. im glad that dude in my second hour came, i never would have guessed it. i knew he knew about anime, like the second day of second semester he looked at me and asked if i was reading a manga, which i was of course. he said i would like his ex and that she was into anime and such. normally im quiet around people, i dont act to weird. i just sit there quietly and read. but now that hes gone to animanga and i know hes interested in the anime world, fuck being quiet! i have someone to talk to now! yay!!!

by the way, when is the next meeting nerd-kun? i know you posted the next few meetings in some other topic but im to lazy to look for it. chantsmilie
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcatcomics.weebly.com
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

We actually end up with a good number of people there by midway through. I counted 32. I think several people just came late.

Neko, I added the animanga dates to the front page at the top under the yellow buttons (gallery, messages, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm

wow 32? sure didnt seem like it.
and thanks nerd-kun, the one dude from my class who came said he'd come again. i told him id tell him next months date tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:33 pm

lol i think wwho you are talking about is matt lee neko....
we got into the infamous bleach/naruto debate last year (he was in like half of my classes) so i knew he was into manga but he's just.....

well he bugs me, but im pacifistic, alot of people butg me but i put up with it.

anyway good meeting yesterday nerd-kun, but buy more pocky, i only got one pack bbdde after searching all around and it was like thrown across the room and in the corner, but i got it!! snicker2smilie
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 pm

I liked the meeting and the mystery anime. And 32? Wow, that sure seemed like a lot for the people who were there. I guess I wasn't paying very much attention...

goldiggingsmilie
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:05 am

man, 32 is a lot more than it seemed like, though i guess i wasn't really paying attention and was too busy being my normal happy, spazzy self to notice a lot more people showing up.

it was still a lot calmer in my mind, though i'm not the one who gets attacked constantly so i guess i can't comment.

and i felt like i got to know more people as well, it was a very good meeting for me!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 am

Agreed, and we showed my favorite Ouran episode so it was even better.

And I was one of the ones constantly attacked...TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:31 pm

to yoshi: no, not lee. i know who lee is and yes he was there. yeah lee has his bad moments but i cant hate the guy. i sit with him, james and alex and go to games club with him and sometimes over to his, or james's house.

no the kid who was there from my class is named josh, i think hes a junior, sits next to me in second hour.

to anyone in general: a lot of people like literally attacked the pocky and took like more than 5 bags. i didnt get any pcky either, only a little bit from kitsune, but i didnt really persue it either.

to gen: i was one of the people constantly attacking ^_^;;; but i normally only attack that one kid. hes fun to torture.

though said kid apparently dumped pop on ashley's head at one point and she retaliated by dumping pop on his head, that got my attention. that is a little overboard, i told ashley she should have told nerd-kun instead of doing it back to that kid.
man i should really learn his name.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:36 pm

I think those two are friends or something.

Gah, I was always jumped from behind. I kept expecting to hear, "Okay, don't panic and give me the money," whenever it happened.

I didn't get a lot of pocky either, but I was paying more attention to the anime than anything else...
Back to top Go down
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Yeah, dumping pop is probably the stage when you should stop and let me know...

I'll try to get more pockey next time. I think we were a little light this time (I got 120 packs and normally I get closer to 150). Plus, we had a good number of people there, and as noted a person or two may have taken a slightly larger portion (a.k.a a heaping handful)...I'll try to get more for next meeting though. Sorry if you didn't get a chance to get any. Sad
Back to top Go down
yeama
Chunin
yeama

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 pm

wat did you see wat did you see tell me............................ bbdde :darksmilie: defeatsmilie iceysmilie escapesmilie sicsmilie i wasnt there
Back to top Go down
http://randomashell0o.weebly.com/
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:24 am

well Neko, you know i always have my Bawls and my man pocky that you can put in your mouth any time! smilie22

yeah, i was there [being dragged, happily i might add, on my leash by Neko] when there was the pop-pouring retaliation. if they're friends its still kinda uncool but at least its not as antagonistic as it would be if they hated each other.

i usually attack those Neko attack being as i'm her little attack kitty-dog thing, but i try not to be too rough or violent with anyone, if i ever hurt someone or just scared them i'd be quite disheartened. luckily i've had a pretty good record of staying inside the acceptable lines so i'm happy. still i apologize to anyone i've inconvenienced, if there are any actions i need to modify for the greater good i will try to alter my actions in the future.

though mostly my greatest victim is Neko so i think i'm in the clear. smilie22
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 am

I thought there was less pocky than usual...

Kira, you're like Neko's Pokemon. "I choose you, Kira! Tackle!" Or maybe glomp. That would be an awesome attack.

When are we getting D. Gray-man in again?
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:09 pm

wow, i never thought of JDeko as my poke'mon before.....o3o...
I IZ POKEMON MASTA!!!!! XDDD

"JDeko i choose you!! glomp tackle!"
JDeko is infatuated with lord neko
JDeko glomp tackles lord neko
"ah damn! i forgot JDeko's special apility was to be overly lovable with his master >_<"

lord neko lost the battle....

haha but thats okay bingosmilie

lol, JD you are no longer a cat-puppy thing, you are officially a pokemon! at least that way you can be a dog-cat thing without it seeming weird -^_^-

"hes a dog...cat...thing..."
"what...?"
"a pokemon."
"ooooh i see. hes so cute!"
"yeah, i know. strongest in my team too."
"....but he's the only one in your team."
"t-thats because hes so strong i dont need to carry any other pokemon with me!! >.>;"

heh heh....
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 am

i'm just a fluffy mammal, like Eevee, no idea what species its based of of, its just glompable and fluffy!

nice on Neko, gotta love an "attract" reference, i bet no one would be surprised that is my absolutely favorite move.

personally i think my ability would be called something like "romantic view" and would be classified "stats raised upon use of certain moves, may cause attraction for user or opponent, gender neutral"

"enemy uses bind"
"JDeko's special ability "romantic view" raises all his stats!"
"enemy uses charm"
"enemy uses sweet kiss"
"enemy uses sketch"
"JDeko uses takedown!"
"enemy is infatuated, its infatuation keeps it from attacking!"
"JDeko uses Tickle!"

i take great pride in being the only member on master Neko's roster, it means i'm useful, and loved!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 am

haha thats great -^_^-
im gonna throw a pokeball at you one of these days...i dont have one right now, but i will get one XD
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:31 am

Neko you can capture me any day! beautifu inlovesmilie beautifu
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:02 am

Thankfully, Genten's Yellow Flute snaps her Pokemon out of attraction.

I have plenty of Pokemon merchandise, maybe I'll bring a Pokeball next time.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:49 pm

yoshness!!!! now i actually want to imitate a pokemon battle at the next meeting. but i need someone to turn one of their friends into a pokemon and give them moves. ill start thinking of your moves, JDeko. glomp tackle will be one of them
*might cause victem to become infatuated with teh attacker

i wanna play pokemon now...
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 pm

I would use Stephanie as my Pokemon. Stephanie, Hyper Pocky Attack! It would be soooo much fun!
Back to top Go down
Neko
Evil Kitty Overlord
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:10 pm

we should do that!!! next meeting we will have a pokemon battle XDD
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:11 am

sadly i think i've already developed a move list for myself... i'm that pathetic of a person... defeatsmilie
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:18 pm

What's your super attack? Do you evolve?

I can see it now....Oh, no, Kira is evolving! Congratulations, your Kira has evolved into...

Er, what would you evolve into?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next