Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Most Like Yourself

Go down 
+7
Kira of the Eternal
Rika-Taichou-14
Kitsune
Neko
Nezumi
Kaze-Hime
mazy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkShackles
Chunin
DarkShackles

Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Uhm.....tough one...

From Naruto....hmmm....I'll say I'm like Hinata cause when you first meet me I rarely talk and I'm shy, Gaara cause I like the sight of blood....I don't know why, Naruto cause I'm very happy-go-luckyish, and Shikamaru cause I tend to procrastinate.....a lot.

Also I think I'm like Linali aka Lenalee from D. Gray-man because I absolutely believe in her beliefs that my friends/family are pretty much my world, instead of seeing the world around me. I have a huge sense in friendship, which means I constantly worry about them and I get mad when they do something stupid. I also put everyone before myself.>.>

In Death Note I would probably say I'm like a combination of Mello and L. Mello because I seriously can't stand a couple days without my chocolate....I seriously shake...o.o; and L cause I'm just a laid back sort of person who has a logical sense of direction.

And last but not least I also am kind of like Haruhi from Ouran...not completely. I just am very straight-forward sometimes, I can be quite sensitive, and I am very dense. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Twisted Evil Hidan!!!!! FTW!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya.

>Does anything to get what she wants

>Is surrounded by weird people

>Following up on that, I don't like 'normal' people anyway (although meeting an alien, Esper, or time traveler may be too outlandish)

>Doesn't usually realize there's such things as 'normal' expectations (Okay, I do know that they're there, I just hate following them)

>Is very, very weird

Yes, beware my World-destroying powers that I remain blissfully unaware of (hehehehehehe).
Back to top Go down
Len Kagamine
Genin
Len Kagamine

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:44 pm

haha i'd be such a mix of things >:3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Vocaloid02Len
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Most Like Yourself   Character Most Like Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Most Like Yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2