Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Librarian Hokage
Admin
Librarian Hokage

Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion Empty
PostSubject: Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion   Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Here's a place for feedback as always. Smile

Sorry we weren't quite able to get in another full espisode of Black Cat. My apologies for leaving those who stayed to watch it hanging near the end....I know, it's mean of me. Ah, well. I pushed us a little past our stop time this time because I thought we could maybe squeeze another episode in, but apparently my mental timetable was a little out of whack. Most meetings we will not run that late, so don't worry.

We ran out of time this time, but next month I'll also take an informal vote to see what people's thoughts are about having 2 meetings a month.
Back to top Go down
https://cantonteenanimanga.forumotion.com
Genten
One of the Legendary Sannin
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion   Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 pm

I would've stayed the extra length if I had checked out my books before the meeting.

And.....Gurren Laggann! You said the library had it on order so...maybe for next meeting?

(And what was the name of Black Cat's opening? It was soooo catchy.)

Oh, and I found out the name of the guy who's obsessed with Train. (Can you believe I forgot?) It's Creed Diskenth.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Kage
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion   Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:13 pm

for some reason it seemed to me that everyone was much more mello (not in the Deathnote sense) and no one was perticularly hyper...... I liked it!

anywho i liked it as always! Keep it up Nerd-Kun!
Naruto1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion   Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oct. Meeting Feeback /discussion
Page 1 of 1