Canton Teen Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canton Public Library's Teen Animanga Club

HomeEvents CalendarGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion

Go down 
+3
Neko
Kira of the Eternal
Librarian Hokage
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira of the Eternal
One of the Legendary Sannin
Kira of the Eternal

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:28 pm

i'd probably evolve into Strikira [Strike-Kira]...

i really like that joke even though i bet no one else will get it. still at that point i'll get a positron cannon in my chest, 8 funnels and an extra beam rifle!
Back to top Go down
http://thegreatfoxboymkii.weebly.com/
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:15 am

Which will probably take 20 years. Nonetheless, I commend you on your dreams.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 pm

see i always used to laugh uncontrolably at the pokemon contest episodes because the trainers competing in them are called "coordinators" the same name as genetically inhanced humans like Kira in Gundam SEED. so i always used to think of scenarios like:

Announcer: And now the finals of the pokeman contest! in one corner we have May with with Torchic, and going up against her is first timer Dearka Elthman and his Buster Gundam. now that the final battle begins!

May: Beautifly, use Tackle!

Dearka: *rocked in cockpit* Errrrr! you can't beat me that easily! *fires at Beautifly with the anti-ship shotgun, wiping out half of the arena*

so really imaging myself with Gundam-like armor as a pokemon would be pretty awesome, well actually i'd be a trainer because i'd classify myself as a coordinator. mostly i'd just love to have "METEOR" by TM Revolution play every time i go into total ass-kicking mode like Kira.

and i mean just stare at Kira for a few seconds, tell me he doesn't automatically use "attract" on you, you can't escape it!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I think that is the Kira affect...

Nonetheless, a Gundam/Pokeman battle would be awesome. Times 10.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:42 pm

yeah, i think so too, especially with something like the Destroy, Destiny, Strike-Freedom or Akatsuki being as they could just obliterate pretty much everything around them. Give me Kira in SEED mode shooting off everything that can be used as a weapon on Pikachu then blinding it so it can't continue to fight. i can just imagine a Gym battle starting and Kira in the Strike-Freedom crashing through the ceiling yelling "STOP ALL THIS FIGHTING!" before shooting off all their pokemon's limbs at once with his DRAGOON Funnels. Magma and Aqua fighting would also be funny being as you'd probably see all of Terminal's mobile suits launch including Waltfeld's Gaia and the Black Tri-Star DOMs. yeah, the idea of weaponry meant to destroy mechs, large battleships and even cities or entire space-stations, used on small, furry pocket monsters.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:29 am

They never saw it coming.

In defense of the Pokeman, I thin a few of those legendary ones would at least stand a little chance.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

yeah, but against the Destroy i don't know if they'd have a chance, being as the only way you can defeat one is to get it to lower its shields by knowing it's pilot and having them do it, or with a beam saber, which i don't think most Pokemon could do.

Raquaza[sp] might be able to with a mixture of extreme speed and hyper beam and maybe Kyogre with sheer cold [though actually i think not being as they can operate in space] but not much else could stand a chance.

i'd love to see that cross-over!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 pm

No, I don't think a Pokemon, that I know of, knows how to do that. Raquaza (sp) could probably do it, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:58 pm

but one thing pokemon can do much better than Gundams is have REALLY disturbing hentai based on them. bestiality has never been so magical!
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Oh, god, yeah, they do. I accidentally found some on Youtube while looking at a Pokemon carmelldansen (which was adorable, if you must know) and found some. What the heck.

Firstly, Pikachu is a dude, yes, that's right, a GUY, so I have no idea why his "human" version is a girl. Secondly, why is the he/she acting like the classic tsundere character? Pikachu is not tsundere!

Seriously, there is some weird stuff out there.
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 am

now really if you think back to the VERY beginning of the series, like viridian forest, Pikachu really is a perfect tsundere.

i've heard of some good bondage and discipline stuff involving chikarita "punishing" Ash, that sounds like some great stuff. i'm tempted yet horrified to think of the Misty x water pokemon stuff that's out there, maybe after a part of me dies and i get stronger [b-tard evolution] i'll look some up.
Back to top Go down
Genten
Genten

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm

I will not take the blame for what you find. I found human-form Pokemon stuff, but I heard there's real Pokemon stuff out there too.

I HAVE found a Pokeman doujinshi that wasn't so bad, at least they portrayed Pikachu as a boy. I'll try to find the link if you want to look that stuff up.
Back to top Go down
LenaleeChan
S-Class
LenaleeChan

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I love that series! It's awesome! >W<
Back to top Go down
Kira of the Eternal
Kira of the Eternal

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:44 pm

oh believe me i want the most "interesting" pokemon hentai possible, Misty x full, non-humanized, pokemon. to me the sheer obsurdity of this is what will make it so worth it. as well as the violent bondage and punishment involving Ash and Chikorita, but thats just because Ash irks me and him getting whipped would make me smile.

and really i've seen worse things, in my mind at least. i've seen characters i really like getting raped in the pretty regular "pin down, say horny/mean stuff, hump-hump-hump" in really emotional, sad stories, like losing their virginity after imagining their first time with the person they were in love with. nah, guro-pokeman hentai wouldn't bother me at all. just like with what i really like what i really hate is deeply emotional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion   Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mar. '09 Meeting Feedback / Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2